Chapter 5: Confronting the Darkness

That evening, the weight of the truth bore down on Emily's shoulders as she prepared to confront her parents. Her hands trembled with a mix of fear, anger, and a determination fueled by the evidence she had painstakingly gathered. She knew that this confrontation would be a pivotal moment, one that would unravel the web of deceit and reveal the depths of darkness that had plagued their lives.

With a deep breath, Emily entered the room where her parents awaited her. Their faces betrayed a mixture of apprehension and guilt, a reflection of the secrets they had kept hidden for far too long. The air crackled with tension as Emily squared her shoulders, ready to face the truth head-on.

"I know the truth," she declared, her voice quivering yet resolute. "I know that you've been involved in the disappearances that have plagued this town. You erased my memory, but the truth always finds its way out! And also about my sister Eliana!?"

Her parents exchanged nervous glances, their eyes filled with a mix of regret and sorrow. The weight of their actions hung heavily in the air, staining the room with an undeniable darkness. Finally, they broke down, their defenses crumbling under the weight of their guilt.

Tears streamed down Mrs. Johnson's face as she spoke, her voice choked with emotion. "A..About your Sister!!" Nervously Spoke.

Emily Respond with an angry face. "Where is she?! Why I haven't seen her?! Are you guys part of a society!?!" Emily Questioned.

Mr. Johnson's Responded in a Heavy Emotion.
"We are not part of a society!? And Y..your sister, Eliana, She i...is Gone!!! He Faced down and Started 
Crying!!

Emily Questioned About what does he mean about Gone?? Mrs. Johnson starts explaining to her the truth about her amnesia and her sister's disappearance!