whos the dominant here? (2yeon)

Genre: Smut
Ship: 2yeon (Nayeon x Jeongyeon)
TOP: Nayeon
BOTTOM: Jeongyeon
Notice: I created this book from... my favorite book too. I just forgot the user so uhm, credits to my favorite author of "twice collection"!

"Girly, you have to remind her who's boss, like I did to my Jihyo." Sana said, her fingers curling and playing with Jihyo's messy hair, Jihyo's make up smudged and Sana loved the sight of her.

"What did you guys even do last night..?" Nayeon asked with sharp and curious eyes, Sana just gave her a smirk which made Nayeon even more frustrated and mad for some reason. "Oh nothing, we just had fun right my Jihyo?" Sana looked to Jihyo, giving the older a nod and a yes.

"Okay whatever, you guys are... crazy."

"Much more crazy when you submit yourself to Jeongyeon unnie just because she's taller than you? Show her who's boss in the relationship! You've been with many girls before you dated her, so show your dominant side now!" Sana encouraged. Nayeon thought for a bit, and she finally got it.

"Light bulb."

Nayeon suddenly ran off to the bedroom making Sana get confused for some minutes. The older went to her secret drawer, pulling out some toys that Jeongyeon doesn't know since she only uses her cute little fingers. She grabs a dildo, lube and more toys she has, and it was the perfect timing to hide it before Jeongyeon gets home from work.

Nayeon went to her cabinet and pulled out a suit that Jeongyeon also doesn't know that she wears something like those. She smirked at herself when she looked at the mirror, her body looking a bit masculine and her fingers pushing her front hair.

"Fuck, this is gonna be a good night." She whispered to herself and heard the garage door open, it's a sign that Jeongyeon is finally home. She walked out of the bedroom and Sana looked at her in delight.

"You look handsome and beautiful. Well, we'll get going now, have fun dominating Jeongyeon!~"

"I will~"

With that, Sana helped Jihyo get up since Jihyo wasn't really feeling her legs today because of her horny girlfriend.

Jeongyeon opened the front door and let Sahyo go outside the door, after that she took a glance at Nayeon and took another look at her, shocked.

"N-Nayeonnie?"

"Don't worry, just prepare yourself my Jeong." Nayeon said in a low tone causing her tall girlfriend to blush before the older walked out of the room and went to the bedroom, leaving Jeongyeon standing there in shock and excitement.

-

It's finally night time and Jeongyeon is already at the living room, waiting for Nayeon to come out of the bedroom. She couldn't even wait anymore so she stood up and walked to the bedroom, only to see Nayeon preparing some toys she haven't seen yet. "W-Woah..." Jeongyeon whispered to herself quietly but Nayeon heard causing her to gulp in nervousness.

Nayeon smirked and looked at Jeongyeon. "Don't worry, you'll get used to this feeling." She said before pinning her girlfriend against the door and standing on tiptoes. She mashed her lips onto Jeongyeon's her hand was gripping Jeongyeon's both hands above her head tight while her free hand came to grope on Jeongyeon's ass, making her moan and gave the opportunity to Nayeon to slip her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth, causing Jeongyeon to whimper. Nayeon could already tell that Jeongyeon is desperate for her touch.

<< Jeongyeon's Pov >>

Looking at Nayeon like this... fuck, she's so handsome and hot in that suit, it's making me wet... wait why am I being submissive?... It feels like she's the one who's dominating me now.