stepsisters (mihyo)

Genre: Smut
Ship: Mihyo (Mina x Jihyo)
TOP: Mina
BOTTOM: Jihyo

Summary: Jihyo was just working with a partner for project, but it seems like Mina had been jealous of none other than her own step sister.

!! NSFW INTRO !!

(Short one cuz im bored and lazy)

<< Jihyo's Pov >>

"M-Mina stop, o-our parents are gonna hea- AH!" I can feel myself on the edge already, I wanted so squirt around Mina, her fingers thrusting and pounding inside me deeply. My hands were above my head because I was restrained, and my stomach has bruises because Mina kinda spanked me for no reason at all and I find it hot. "Jihyo, I don't really care about those, so shut the fuck up and hold yourself." Mina growled while her fingers are still brushing the same spot, and before I could scream I bit my own lip to muffle my screams but that didn't work out kinda well. Actually, Mina has demanded me to not cum until she says so, and I'm suffering like what the fuck.

"P-Please..."

"If you can't stop your whinings, I'll just have to cover your mouth." Mina grinned out and pulled out a gag, placing it on my mouth and she smirked widely, loving the sight of me.

"You wanna cum baby?"

I gave her a nod then all of a sudden, my body starts to violently shake when she suddenly gave me a sharp and hard thrust. My loud moans became a whimper since a fucking gag was around my mouth and my hands starts to grip around the restraints, making them a bit loosen. "Awh, poor baby, wants to cum so bad hm?" Mina cooed while tears were dropping my cheeks and starts to shower kisses all over my body.

"Mwease.."

"Can't talk through the gag hm? I think I've done a great job on hiding your annoying moans and whines." Those words of her made me whine lowly. I can already feel myself cumming and I felt like I wanted to squirt but Mina told me not to, and I don't know why she's like this and I also don't know why the fuck is my body begging to be touched by my own step sister.

My stomach felt like a knot was tighten and Mina was quick to notice. She leaned in closer to my ear and whispered."What a good girl for obeying me."

"M-Mwea-"

"Cum for me baby."

Mina starts to quicken her pace and it didn't take long when my orgasm ripped through me, my release flowing on Mina's fingers, her jeans and lastly the bedsheets which we need to clean up later without our parents notice which will be also hard to do. She kissed my forehead, my nose, my lips and all the way down to my neck.

"Shh, calm down, I gotchu." Mina started to take off the gag that's around my mouth and starts to untie the restraints that were kind of loosen on my wrists.

"So... I guess Bambam was flirting with you? I'll make him regr-"

"ASSHOLE! HE WAS MY PARTNER FOR MY PROJECT!"

Mina stayed silent and she was dumbly thinking. "Well it ain't my fucking fault since Jeongyeon told me he was flirting on you!"

"You're my stepsister, but anyways let's just get cleaned up before mo-" I was cut of when Mina suddenly nudged my arm.

The next thing I turned to look at the door, Mina's dad and my mom was already there clapping and smiling for us. We both blushed in embarrassment and shame too. "We'll decide on your punishment later, continue what you're doing girls." My mom grinned out and they both slammed the door infront of us.

"We should've gone to my cabin." Mina sighed.

oh boy, this is insane.