missing you (dubchaeng)

Genre: Smut
Ship: Dubchaeng (Dahyun x Chaeyoung)
Warning: mommy kinks, strong smut, dirty talks
TOP: Chaeyoung
BOTTOM: Dahyun

Summary: Chaeyoung had a night shift so she will be late home tonight but it looks like Dahyun missed her than you could ever imagine..

this might be so short so im so sorry guys, i've been busy for a while. I've heard abt the new between Chaeyoung and that guy, i forgot the name. It makes me sad and mostly cuz my favorite ship is michaeng, but i support them. I wanna make this so i could uhm, feel better.

but did yall miss me? 😔 anyways.. this is a very strong smut, a lot of dirty talkings, if u feel uncomfy with this, dont read it.

-

Chaeyoung was at work late so she had to come home late, and Dahyun is sitting on a couch watching some porn on the tv. Dang, she couldn't even do it on her phone.

"I missed Chaeyoung already.." Dahyun whispered to herself as she can feel herself getting wet from the video she's watching, not even caring if the couch would be soaked or sum.

Her hand starts sliding down to her pants and unbuttons them, her fingers then playing with her underwear garments and moved it aside, feeling her soaked bottom.

Dahyun rubbed her fingers gently on her bottom as she whimpers quietly while watching the video.

The door opened quietly, Chaeyoung thought Dahyun was sleeping until she heard some... booty clapping noises coming from the living room. Dang it was loud, she thought Dahyun had boys over so she ran to the living room and saw what she didn't expect.

Chaeyoung just leaned to the door as she watch her girlfriend touch herself pleasantly.

"Having fun there love?"

Dahyun heard a voice, she thought it was just the video she's watching but when she turned around, oof she knew she was dead.

"C-Chaeyoung I-"

"Awh, why'd you stop?"

Dahyun blushed in embarrassment, she was about to pull her pants back up but Chaeyoung stopped her. "Sit down." And there she was, already sat. (dang bro me too.)

"Now, how about let's give you some punishment you deserve." Chaeyoung held out her belt that was previously on her pants and threw it across the room.

(no spanking with belt, no no 😻)

-

"C-Chae.."

Dahyun couldn't stop moaning when she can feel her master's fingers deep inside her.

"From now on, you have to call me something else during this time, like?.."

"F-Fuck, yes mommy."

"Fucking good girl."

Dahyun was so so close to cumming, she could feel the knot tighten in her stomach but then it stopped. "W-Wait, I was so close!." She said desperately as tears starts forming in her eyes

"Ass up baby girl, I want you to stay quiet and have a taste of this."

Chaeyoung showed Dahyun with what she didn't expect, an 11 inch strap. Chaeyoung starts to harness the strap around her waist and spanked Dahyun's ass for a little while. "You ready?" She smirked.

woah what the fuck?! would that even fit inside m-

"UGH!~ FUCK, C-CHAE!"

"I told you to stay quiet, remember?"

The way Chaeyoung was playing Dahyun with her strap... the way she pounds deep into her needy girlfriend, the way she dirty talks like the queen of dirty talking, it all made Dahyun messy, very messy.

"And I already said earlier that you can't use my name during this fucking time, dumb bitch."

The words made Dahyun cry.

"Y-Yes mommy, i-i'm so sorry.."

As Chaeyoung kept pounding harder and harder but also faster, Dahyun is moaning like she's letting the neighbors know she's getting fucked so hard by her girlfriend.

"F-Fu- I-I'm close!"

Dahyun really wanted to cum now, and she had to beg for it. "Come on darling, beg for it you little slut."

"P-Please, I-I want to cum so bad mommy, ugh!~ l-let me.. c-cum AH!~ please.."

"You look so hot when you beg for mommy."

"P-Please.."

"Release."

With that, Dahyun finally came hard around the fake cock and on the couch too, in fact she came so hard the cum flowed through the floor. Her body humped on the couch as Chaeyoung comforts her, letting her know she's alright with her. She starts showering kisses on her face and on her neck, her hand caressing her hair smoothly.

"Love, I'm so sorry if I was too hard on you. I was just mad at work so I had to spill my.. anger on you."

"Don't worry Chae, I know the reason, your friend workers told me." (which ur never gonna know abt, hehe😝)

"Okay... but still I'm so sorry! Do you wanna take a bath?"

"Sure but... my body feels so sore and my legs..."

Chaeyoung pulled Dahyun in for a hug as she rubs her back, and Dahyun gave in for this touching hug. She loved Chaeyoung's soft side, in fact she loved everything about Chaeyoung.

heyo, its a bit boring ik.. and it looks rushed so im so sorry