*part 34*

Hi guys first of all i posted 2 chapters before but i guess some of the people read only 33 part and didn't notice part 32 maybe thinking that's old but i posted 2 chapters so checked it out and also I'm going to another city for studies I'll try to finish thus book soon but if i stop updating then I'm gonna be busy.
.
.
.

Yoongi come back from the office and saw maids talking with each other when they saw Yoongi came they stop talking and walk to him to surve.

Maid: "Mr.Min Do you wanna drink or eat something?" Maid asked after presenti ng him a glass of water. Yoongi take that glass and take two gulp of it and said.

Yoongi: "No I don't want anything. Where is Y/N?" Maid said politely.

Maid: "Sir Mr.Y/N and Ms.Irene went to shopping three house ago and they didn't come" Yoongi nodded did she is buying the whole shop? Yoongi sakd to maid.

Yoongi: "You can go" Maid bow and walk from there and then Yoongi was about to call Y/N but then he hear her voice coming from insdie the house so he look up & saw her standing with some man. They are looking different like they are  coming from the fashion show and what they are doing here in Min villa.

Y/N: "Oppa you came?" Y/N said and run to Yoongi and asked her.

Yoongi: "Yes I am but where is Irene?" Yoongi asked and Y/N give him a teasing look. Like you can't even go some hours without her but then she said.

Y/N: "Don't worry you will meet her in sometime but before that take  shower and then I will send them inside your room" Y/N said looking at people Yoongi confuse who they are and then asked to Y/N about that weird man.

Yoongi: "Who they are and what they are doing with you" Y/N sign and said.

Y/N: "Finally you asked I think you will not ask and just ask about Irene unnie" One more time Y/N give Yoongi teasing look but Yoongi ignore. Y/N is behaving different something really going in her mind and Jin already said she is going to do some stupid things and let her do if she want to spend money let her if she wan t to buy Island let her. Yoongi is just concern about her, she never behave like this teasing, and making this weird kind of face expression.

Smirking, teasing, winking and so much more like she is behaving like a road side cheap girl and that's why Yoongi is concern about her know one know when she will make fool of her self and where she will do that he don't want her to go some dangerous place like club because who knows she will wake up with some random guy because she want to forget Taehyung. Yoongi can't handle that! Yoongi shook his head what the hell he is thinking Y/N will never do that. She can't. She won't do that.

Y/n: "They are best hair styles, designers, make up artist in country they will prepa re you for your date" Yoongi is beyond the shock did she really is doing this all just for a date, But he didn't say anything and nodded then walk to take shower Yoongi want her to do what ever she want but Y/N didn't like it she feel disappointed.
She expected Yoongi to say 'Are you crazy! You stupid girl' or something  like that she want Yoongi to yell on her scold her but he is not doing anything like that.
Girl who we are talking about he is Min Yoongi he can effort every kind of thing for her and spending this small many is nothing for him and he will not scold her in this small thing when he already said she is not just his sister but also daugh ter and everything that's belong to him is belong to Y/N.

She is guilty that she did that with Taehyung without Yoongi's permission this is eating her from inside. He definitely will scold her after knowing what she did. She loose her V card but the thing is she loose it with the man who hurt her once but she don't want to say now. she want Yoongi to have his date with Irene so she keep quite.