*part 38* (Last chapter)

Y/N, Lia and Soobin are planing about their graduation ceremony they both are three toppers in rough and they wanted to look perfect and this going to be they' re last day in that school is like farewell. Lia wanted to do urgent meeting at midnight so they decided to do sleep over that they plan long time ago.

Lia: "Y/N you should say that with little emotions. Your not showing any emotionyour just standing like zombie and saying like parrot" Y/N didn't show any intere st because from when Lia came she is just taking their test like teacher seriously.

Y/N: "Tell me how your and Soobin parents are?" Soobin smile and said Y/N.

Soobin: "They are good Y/N and they also brought things for you. They wanted to give you that at Graduation ceremony. We even say that we can give you that intheir behalf but they said No"

Y/N nodded with smile she already know what they brought for her like always they do in graduation day Y/N is Lia's parent favourite kid since childhood cause she is well managed smart and beautiful.

Lia: "Y/N don't change the topic and practice with concentration"

Y/N: "Lia you also know that this is so boring" Soobin also nodded in agreementY/N and Soobin look at Lia with puppy eyes because she is forcing them to prac tice and they don't want to do that. Lia sigh and said.

Lia: "Now tell me what you both want to do?"Soobin was about say something but they hear the nock on the door so Lia and Soobin look at Y/N.

Y/N: "Come in" Irene enter the room with some maid and said with smile.Irene: "Sorry to disturb you all but there is soms snacks that I made please eat that and one more thing don't be up for long you have graduation ceremony tomorrow morning don't forget that"

Irene said that like older sister but then she feel someone staring at her so she turn her head in right and find Soobin is starting at her with open mouth and Lia also notice that so she elbowed Soobin and hecame in sense and scratch his back of the neck, so Irene asked with smile.

Irene: "Your Soobin and Lia. Right?" Soobin smile and Lia too but Soobin is looking totally a idiot, Y/N and Lia notice that and Irene introduce herself. "Nice to meet you two I am Irene and Lia you grow up beautiful" Lia shyly smile and said.

Lia: "Thanks you Irene Unnie but your the most beautiful. I use to admire your beautiful and now also Your really beautiful like angel" Irene smile and said.

Irene: "Thank you for the complement and congrats for your result" Lia nodded.

"Now enjoy and sleep after sometime don't stay up long" Y/N nodded with smile,

Irene smile and was about to go but Soobin said. Soobin: "Irene Noona Please joined as. It going to be fun" Y/N and Lia is watching
Soobin all move. Irene smile that make Soobin heart. Boom boom.

Irene: "No you guys enjoy, What I will do with kid's" after hearing this Soobin beca me dull and Y/N said with smile and to make Soobin know something.

Y/N: "Yes your right Irene Unnie and Oppa must need you go to him and take care of him" Irene nodded and walk out from there but Lia and Y/N look at Soobin likethey going to murder him. Soobin gulp then asked.

Soobin: "Why you both are looking at me like that. Did I do something wrong?" Lia show Soobin evil smile and Y/N give Soobin dangerous stare that make him

understand he really did wrong but what?. Lia: "Do you know about Yoongi Oppa anger" Soobin look confused but nodded.Y/N: "Do you fell for Irene Unnie at first side?" Soobi. shyly smile but then Y/N said with anger.

"Yaah! She is my Sister In Law. Yoongi Oppa's Soon to be wife" Soobin eyes widen and he remember Y/N said about that but Irene is the one.

Soobin: "What? She is so pretty" Soobin said in disappointment but Y/N get angry.