ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ | I

"I'd rather be staying at home than going on campus again at 10 in the damn night."

for instance, I could be at home in my pj's binge binge-watching Vampire Diaries and eating Chipotle.

But I have to be here organizing the exams for finals tomorrow, the things you have to do to get a comfortable life.

That's what you gotta do when you wanna be rich.

Deep sigh. Same girl same

I park my car in the parking lot close to the entrance of the school grabbing the documents from my back seat.

I've wanted to be a travel nurse since I was a kid growing up and seeing my mother saving lives and helping others I would naturally want to do the same.

But the pressure is a lot right now trying to keep up my family's reputation alone since beloved Julian had to do drugs instead of being productive.

But what did we all expect he wasn't interested in helping others mother and I are lucky he didn't end up like David.

That cheater...

I can't bear to call that man my father after all he's done...but I have to put this all behind me and focus on finishing college there's a long way to go anyway.

As I walk on the driveway of the school making footsteps in the snow as a step.

"It's peaceful tonight at least I get to recover from the last...incident"

The incident you may ask? Well, I came on campus to put up the new timetables for the semester when I caught Iris Dearest in the teacher's lounge.

It really hurts me to know that my sister is known as the school hore I tried to help her in her studies anything I could really.

But she doesn't have a care in the world. Sad. it's sad but I can't do anything about it.

I walk into each classroom putting up each paper.

Why did I have to be here alone at 10 pm empty school..this is creeping me out

As the winds blow through the trees I start to wonder if I'm really alone...

It's just nature Sarihya. there's totally not a blood-sucking alien hiding in the teacher's lounge waiting to get you...

A few minutes later...

Finally the last classroom..I check my phone to see it's only 11 pm. I didn't get any sleep so hopefully I can get this over with and get my well-needed rest.

As I step into the classroom I'm caught by surprise..someone grabs my hand pulling me against them.

As I prepare myself to scream a veiny hand covers my mouth.

my voice muffles as I try to speak.

"be quiet before I have to do something I don't want to" The shadow of his face was all I could see but one definite feature I couldn't miss his eyes..dark as midnight.

Why do I want more...It's wrong yet so right...

As our eyes met, I felt a spark ignite between us, drawing me into a magnetic embrace that I think neither I nor him could resist...

my head rests on his chest from our closeness

I must be hypnotized.

I bite my lip staring up at him as he strokes my hair

I need to calm down.

"hm. I wouldn't do something like that if I were you darling, I'll fuck that pretty face of yours"