Chapter 4

I walked out of the barn to see Luke and Julius walking from the house. I walked over to King and swung up on to his back and grab a chunk of his mane in the middle of his neck.

"Mia!" Luke called out

"Yes mr Alexander?" I said as King started to prance around and paw his foot till I tapped it it my foot.

"Get off that horse this instance." he said

I slid down but held part of kings mane the was near is head. "I'd like to take King for a run." I said

"In that!" Luke snapped

"Sure I have rode in less" I said Julius looked interested

"I don't care while your here you will ride in proper clothes" Luke snapped "put King away and get to the house."

"You did not just command me you stuck up ass whole." I snapped at him Julius looked surprised "Julius is that offer to stay with you open still?"

"Keep quiet Julius" Luke snapped

I turned and jumped up on to kings back and rode off to the arena. I rode in and warmed him up then let him run around by him self. I walked over to the gate to have someone hit the fence scaring me. I turned to see a younger guy. he started to speak the weird language.

"English" I said

"Hello beautiful what are you doing with such a wild horse." the young boy says

"I'm his owner mind telling me what kind of language that was?" I asked

"It's Arabian"

"How in the world do you all speak that in the United States." I said

"Your not in North America" he said

"Then were am I?"

"Arabia didn't you know?"

"No I was flown over here on business and not told where I was going exactly." I said "but thank you"

I walked over to the middle of the arena and King trotted over to me. I touch his chest and shoulder blade and he bow down I jumped up on to his back and told him to stand I wrapped my fingers in is mane and tapped his stomach and he started into a walk then moved up into canter, I let him canter around the arena then did a quick stop and had him walk a lap. I slid off him at the gate and opened it he walked through I shut it then start to walk to the barn with King walking beside me. I walked into the barn to kings stall to see his tack box in front of it. I open his door and he walked in I grab a soft brush and started to brush kings soft black coat.

"Miss Smith" a voice said I turned to see the woman that was with James.

"Call me Mia" I said kept on brushing King

"I'm Elizabeth James wife and I know the truth" she said thar made me turn and look at her.

"What are you talking about"

"You slept with Lukas" the woman said

"Yep and I was drunk but he was sober." I said

"Have you drank since then?"

"I don't see a point if I did or didn't drink"

"Did you guy use protection?"

"That's a weird question"

"You don't under stand Lukas is the next in line."

"Next in line for what"

"You have no idea who the Alexander's are" she said "the Alexander family is-"