Chapter 7

Walking into the barn to Kings Stall he's stall window had its bars up. He was tuned away from the door he had his head low he looked heart broken. "Baby King" I said he jerked his head up and looked at me he turned around and let out a loud whinny and flipped his head as I put his stall bars down he shot his head out to me.

"I missed you king" I said I pushed his nose back and open his door he trotted out. I walked out the barn with him following me I saw my dad on the porch with my brothers as a expensive car came down the drive way, I walked over to the grass and sat down as King laid down I stood up and walked over and got on his back I made a clicking noise and King stood up. I looked at the experience car to see Lukas get out. King snorted and started to side step.

"Mia I'd like to talk with you" Lukas walked toward me

"I'm going for a ride talk to my dad" I said and kicked King and he took off toward the fence that separated the barn yard from the woods. I let King run as much as he wanted not stopping him he slowed down in a valley. I slide off his back and walked over to the little stream I sat down and looked at the water King stood near by eating. I laid back in the grass looked up at the sky as the clouds moved by.

I'm pregnant I will have a child at 18 years old. Lukas don't want a child especially a Americans he's the heir to his family throne. He's a prince soon to be king. I sat up quickly I can't let him find out about our-my child. I stood up and walked over to King.

"King I think it's time to leave home" I said he looked at me then pined his ears back and pawed the ground "don't worry bud you'll be coming with me" he stopped and pushed his nose into my chest

"I love you too" I had him lay down and then I got on him and rode for home. No fancy car was around, I put King in his stall and gave him his grain, as I brushed him down I saw my brother Dallas putting his horse in its stall.

"Hey your back" he said after he fed his horse

"Ya had to decide on my future" I said leave King stall

"What do you have planned?"

"Not for sure but I think it's time I traveled the around stated maybe even Canada." I said

"I'm coming with you then" he said

"No I have to do this on my own" I said

"When are you leaving?"

"In a few days"

"You better tell dad and our brothers"

"I'll cook dinner tomorrow and tell them" I said as we walked into the house I woke up the next morning and got ready I walked into the kitchen to see a note on the refrigerator
Mia,
I have decided that you should rest your brothers are doing your chores and no I'm not babying you, you still have to deal with King and talk to Lukas. He will be in the barn office at 11 am and later Colt is coming to drop off a few horse that he want you to work with. I expect you to talk to Luke don't sneak off you don't have to tell him about my grandchild. I respect your decision if you do.
Love,
Dad
P.s. Your stupid wild horse is back and has damage some of the fencing.

I looked at the clock to see it was 10:45 am. Ugh I better get out to the barn office. Wild horse? I thought as I walked outside. Ohh that wild horse. In the middle of the front yard a large paint stallion stood grazing. I whistled and the horse head shot up and looked at me, he whinnied to me and trotted over to me pushing his nose on my arm.

"Hi boy long time no see" I said petting him I started to walk to the barn I heard the roar of a experience car. I watched as it parked near by and a guy dressed in normal jeans and a t shirt got out i realized it was Lukas.