Level 003

જ⁀➴.𖥔 ݁ ˖༉‧₊˚.

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 last fifteen minutes of class, get into your partners and work on your social issues project. You will be presenting it tomorrow, so make sure you're prepared." You walk over to Yamada's desk and sit in the one next to his.

"Hi Yamada! Did you finish your sections?" You open up your laptop and open your presentation slides.

"I finished my slides. We just have to write what we are going to say." You smiled gratefully.

"I think it's coming along nicely!" You said. Yamada smiled for a moment, which woke up the butterflies in your stomach. His smile...

Why do you feel so nervous around him?

As you were completing some details on your laptop, suddenly it starts to freeze. You mash some buttons but it's no use. suddenly the screen goes black.

"Huh..? Wait! No no no!" You put your hands on your head. "Ughhh... why now?!"

Yamada looks over at you, then at your clearly not working laptop.

"Does it crash like that a lot?" He says. You nod slightly.

"Yeah kinda... it just craps itself sometimes." You sigh in defeat.

"Though, I don't know how many times more it can take before it will never work again." You sigh in frustration. Silence filled the air between the two of you before he spoke.

"I can try and fix it for you." Yamada says quietly. You look at him surprised.

"Y-You would do that for me?" You leaned closer to him excitedly. He seemed taken aback by your sudden movements, but only for a moment.

"I don't care, really. If you need it fixed I can take a look at it for you." You smiled brightly.

"Thank you so much, Yamada!" You bowed dramatically. He gave you a confused look before nodding.

"No problem. I left all my tools at home, so we should probably head to my house to have it fixed." He states, you stare at him for a moment. Processing what he just said.

He wants you to go to his house?! A girl going to a boys house?!

"W-Will your parents mind..?" You ask nervously. You fidgeted with your uniform sleeves.

"I live alone." That shook you even more.

You're going to be alone with this super cute boy! Your face begins to heat up slightly.

"Ah... haha.. I see." The final bell rings, snapping you out of your trance. You frantically pick up all your pens and pencils and put your laptop into your bag while Yamada waits for you.

The two of you walk out of the school and head towards Yamada's house. Your face had a tinge of redness lingering.

Why do you feel like there's tons of butterflies dancing in your stomach? You can feel your heart beating out of your chest as you put your hand on it, trying to calm yourself down. Even walking beside Yamada has you feeling like this, not to mention being alone with him.