Prologue

(No one's POV) 

The screen cuts to a view of the galaxy. The stars twinkled, as an everlasting silence swept over it. The camera then zooms to a large and strange treehouse with rockets that slowly moved through the galaxy.

Although the rockets let out hurricanes of heat, no sound was heard. The silence of the galaxy swarmed the treehouse as if covering it with a blanket. 

Although the rocket was propelling slowly, it was coming to pass Earth at a close angle. Suddenly, a large radio satellite emerged from the treehouse and let out echolocations of noise pointed at Earth. 

The camera zooms over to a large window of the treehouse. Inside it, a girl with bright blue hair and sunglasses is typing quickly on a laptop. The laptop is attached to a long wire which is revealed to be a part of the satellite outside. 

The girl finished typing before she put the laptop onto recording. She cleared her throat, "Greetings. This is the 124994th broadcast to Earth, to any Kids Next Door bases. I am Numbuh -1, leader of sector O." She straightened her sunglasses before she continued, "Five years ago, me and my sector were launched into space and have been awaiting rescue since.  We have passed by Earth only once each year. Though the last four transmissions were never received, I have hope this one will be."

Numbuh -1 smiled calmly, "My hope is supported because the Kids Next Door never leave each other behind. Though, my sector and I have spent five years in space, we have remained strong as of far. And we will continue until we make it back to Earth safe and sound. I await of a possible return mission or a singular Kids Next Door operative to pick us up."

Numbuh -1 frowned, "Please come get us. Me and my sector all have faith in the KND helping us to return to Earth safely. Please, don't let us down again."

 Numbuh -1 then looked at the camera with a somber smile and spoke with a tinge of sadness in her voice "Numbuh 362, Numbuh 60, if you're hearing this, I never forgot you two. I miss you both so much, and I can't wait till I see you both again someday."

Numbuh -1 then saluted, and a fresh smile tugged at her lips, "Kids Next Door forever!"

{TRANSMISSION ENDED}