Chapter 1

Its been a long day, I really need to get the 1M tonight. This is really it. I am now entering Boss Night Bar I hope that I can borrow this time.

She step inside the club where she see many people inside, they are dancing, drinking, smoking. It's really nightclub bar that there's many colorful lights spinning around while playing a disco music.
She steps slowly where is the exact location she can speak to the Boss of the club.

(Flashback)

"Yes, I have a friend, he is very rich man, you can definitely trust him coz his my Big Boss in Boss Night Bar",as Shaina convince her.

Itong si Shaina ay mataba at hindi masyadong kataasan mga 4'11 ang height niya. She is her neighbor and she is a lesbian. She keeps on convincing Kai to borrow a money from his Boss.

"I have to think about it first pero hmm.. kailangan ko na talaga ng pera! I really can't afford that my dad will be in jail", as I shouted at her. "Pero sino ba yang boss mo, ano pangalan nya, kinakabahan ako at bibigyan kaya ako non??"

Shaina think of it and suddenly she answered.

"Well, I really dont know his name but we call him Boss but I'm pretty sure that he will let you borrow 1 million. Ang yaman kaya ng taong yon. Actually, all of us serving in the club have a debts on him. And in order to pay, we work for him"

(End of Flashback)

A guy ask her if she is Kai, she nodded and accompany her to the hidden room of the club. As I entered the room is so very quiet, I can't almost hear the music.

Nagtataka ako kung bakit may malaking bed sa harap ng room at naiwan akong nakatayo sa gilid ng pintuan. Ang room ay napaka-sobrang elegante, parang nandito ako sa five star na hotel na nakita ko sa mga teleserye. Mga mamahaling furnitures at mga gamit nito masasabi ko talagang may class.

The guy suddenly closed the door and leave me inside. The room is very dim you can only see the light at the side of the door where she is standing. She never taught that the boss is already there and get up in  his King Size bed. The guy wearing Black Sleeves and Jacket. The Boss wearing a black mask and he has a shiny and shimmering blonde hair. Eventhough the light was so dim, she definitely knew that his hair is color yellow. He's sat on the bed while staring at me.

Oh my gosh! napalunok ako sa sobrang takot that he might reject me. Pero na intimate talaga ako sa hubog ng katawan nya, kahit hindi ko masyadong nakita kasi dim yung lights but I am sure na his a good looking guy eventhough his wearing mask. Oh! ano ba itong iniisip ko. Kai concentrate! okey! you are here to borrow money not intimidating his body.

"So your Kai, huh?"

He has good voice. So masculine that catches the attention of girls.

I just nodded at him. Until someone knocking on the door and said.

"Boss yung babae kanina na hindi naghubad, ano gagawin namin sa kanya."

He simply answered right away.

"Kill her."

I started numb when he said those words. Hindi ko talaga akalain na ipapatay nya ang babae at kinakabahan na ako. Nanigas ang katawan ko sa narinig.

"Yes Boss." and the boy leave.

He started to stare at me again and said.

"So your willing to give up your virginity on me?"

"Excuse me?"

Huh? How does he know that I am still a virgin? Is he searching my personal background or what...?! Shaina told me that we only serve him in his stupid night club and now I have to give up my body just for a money? Oh! ano ba itong napasukan ko?

"You can start to undress now", he calmly said.

Inisip ko talaga ng 100 times if I will go for it or not, but I have to do it for the sake of my father. If I will not do it, he will kill me and not just me, but my whole family. I think his a Big Boss in a gang or something. I dont wanna lose them, I need to live.

She wears jacket and pink dress. She put her bag first in the highclass furniture and remove her jacket after is her pink dress.

Boss thought's:
*Wow, she is really a beautiful woman, I never thought that she's going to become beautiful like this. Long light brown curly hair, pink cheeks and lips. Her body is perfect, not too large boobs and she has a curve. She really has a perfect body for me. I know that she is scared and need to do it for the sake of her family. I wonder why, what's she's been doing before I found her.

(Flash Back)

"Meron sana manghiram sayo Boss ng 1Million. Nabaon talaga ang pamilya nya sa utang dahil sa papa nya. Wala na syang matakbuhan kundi ikaw nalang Boss. Matalik ko po siyang kaibigan, siya ay si Kaisaei Lockhart." Shaina convincing him.

*Kaisaei, she is the girl that I've been looking for. Umigting ang taenga ko sa sinabi nya. Hindi na ako mapakali na makita sya, dahil kay Shaina nahanap ko narin si Kai. Salamat pagkatapos nahanap ko ang record at history ng kanyang pamilya ngayon gabi makikita ko na sya mamayang gabi. I need to grab this oppurtunity. I wonder if she still remembers me.

Hindi siya nagpahalata na kilala na niya si Kaisaei. Excited pa nyang sinabi na.

"Kaisaei? Ahm.. ok i'll let her borrow 1M tonight."

(End Flashback)

Pwede na ba to, please ok lang naman na naka underwear ako. Sana matapos nato, itong kawalang hiyang ginawa ko ngayon.

Nabigla syang tumawa ang lalaki sa harapan nya.

"Are you an old woman. Why your wearing a nanny underwear? At yong bra mo pay outdated. "

Ano bang nakakatawa. Alam mo bang malapit na akong aatakihin sa puso rito at ngayo'y pinagtatawanan lang nya ang underwear ko?

He waited a minute ngunit hindi parin hinubad ni Kai ang underwear niya. Natagalan na siya kaya tumayo na ito at papunta na sana siya sa pintuan para lumabas nang pinigilan siya ni Kai sa pamamagitan ng pagkahila ng kanyang jacket.

"I will do it. Please don't go.",nagmamakaawang sinabi ni Kai.

He went back to his bed and sat again. She is starting to undress her bra pagkatapos ay ang kanyang huling saplot na panty at napayuko nalang sya sa hiya. Maya ay pinahiga siya and there body touching with each other.

Pagkatapos kung hinubad lahat. Pinahiga nya ako sa kama at nagtapat talaga ang kanyang katawan sa akin. He was top of me. Nakapikit nalang ako and I was about to cry, hoping that it will end it right now.

Nanginginig na si Kai. He remove his mask and he is about to kiss her neck but suddenly he said.

"I can't do it."as he stand up, get her clothes on the floor and give it to her.

Nabigla talaga ako sa sinabi nya, he really ended it right away. Akala ko talagang makukuha na nya ang puri ko. Salamat naman at hindi ito natuloy.

"Get dress up and I just decided to be my personal made or should I say... personal assistant for only 3 months, and after that, I will set you free. So, I will see you tomorrow then."as he get the check on the small cabinet.

He writes and sign it and give it to her.
He walk away and leave her in the room.

Iniwan nya akong nakahubad sa kwarto nya. Umupo ako sa higaan and I realize that he just test me how brave I am and desperate for my family or maybe he can read my mind?! oh c'mon imposible naman yata yun..lokaloka talaga ako. Hmm.. So I'm gonna be he's personal maid starting tomorrow. I'm happy about it kaysa kunin nya ang pagkababae ko. Well, he is good after all.

Hi guys! Your comments and suggestions is highly appreciated. Just let me know if you like it, so I will make the second chapter.