Blonde

The sound of footsteps echoed through a school hallway, each step they took was brought looks of disgust from there peers.

Wednesday: I'm not sure whose twisted idea it was to put hundreds of adolescents in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago... but I admire the sadism.

Wednesday continued walking completely ignoring the stares and whispers about her as she made it to her locker opening it to find her little brother Pugsley stuffed in there.

Wednesday: I want names.

Pugsley: I don't know who they were, honest. It happened so fast.

Wednesday: Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together.

Voice: Well that's unexpected?

For anyone else they would have been scared to death at the sudden presence, by she was use to it, Wednesday turned around to look at her adopted brother, while she didn't she him like as he was adopted the day after she was born. Y/n stiffed the air around them and smiled showing off his fangs.

Y/n: I smell jocks, I smell food.

He smiled at her and left.

Wednesday looked at Pugsley and helped him untie himself, her head went up as she started having a vision, the only one she told about this was Y/n as refused to tell her especially her mother, Y/n was the only person in the world she trusted.

Wednesday: Leave this to me.

Pugsley: Wednesday? What are you gonna do?

Wednesday: What I do best.

After short while later all jocks in water sports were in the pool when they saw Wednesday walk in.

Jock: Yo, Dalton, look. Pigsley's sister.

Dalton: Hey, freak. This is a closed practice.

Jock: The only person who gets to torture my brother is me.

They looked on as they she her left her arms reveling bags with piranhas in the as she let go sending into the pool mostly everyone had got before except for Dalton. Wednesday watched all the jock run out and smiled, You mess with one Addams you mess with them all.

The jocks all ran into there locker room which was pitch black, try as they might the light was turning, and fear creeped up again when one jock tried to leave only for the door to be locked.

Y/n: I guess my sister gave you quite a scare back there

Jock: Shit, that's Y/n.

Jock: So what there 15 of us and one of him.

Y/n: Your right, one of me, but I have many friends.

Red eyes suddenly started to spurt everywhere from wall and corner it soon made enough light from see Y/n sitting in front of them with his head down.

Y/n: It's feasting time.

They looked at Y/n lifting his head to reveal similar red eyes and his fang smile, then quick Y/n and the bats jumped at them.

Walking away Wednesday heard the loud sound of screaming and smile while continue walking.

Days later after having been expelled from the school Y/n and Wednesday we're currently sitting in the back with their parents as they were headed to Nevermore the place were they met and where they met Y/n real parents.

Morticia: Darling, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?

Wednesday: Y/n, please remind our parents that I'm no longer speaking to them.

Y/n: I'm sure she heard you sis.

Gomez: I promise you, my little viper, you will love Nevermore. You'll like it to Casanova, maybe you'll find your mate here like your father.

That word sparked through Y/n's, Even Wednesday knew if there was one thing her brother wanted it was to find his mate. She didn't understand it all but guess it had something with his blood and family.

Y/n: You really think so?

Gomez: I know so Son, you two will be fine, won't they, Tish?

Of course. It's the perfect school for her.

Wednesday: Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following in your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society.

Morticia: I merely meant that finally you will be among peers who understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends.

Gomez: Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love. and like I said before it's where we met your real parents Y/n, and where they fell in love.

Wednesday: You guys are making me nauseous. Not in a good way.

Morticia: Darling, we aren't the ones who got you expelled. That boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your record?

Wednesday: Terrible. Everyone would know I failed to get the job done. Good thing my brother didn't fail his job.

The car soon arrived at Nevermore and everyone got out, suddenly a wave something hit Y/n's senses.

Y/n: What the hell is that.

Gomez looked at him like he was having a flashback in his mind and smiled.

Gomez: It's your vampire senses Y/n, there telling you she's here.

Y/n: Who?

Gomez: Your Mate.

Principal: Wednesday is certainly a unique name. I'm guessing it was the day you were born?

Wednesday: I was born on Friday the 13th.

Morticia: Her name comes from a line from my favorite nursery rhyme, "Wednesday's child is full of woe."

Principal: You always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia.

She then turned to Y/n.

Principal: Your must Micheal and Victoria's Son, oh how I miss them so much.

Wednesday looked her brother as he didn't say anything, she knew it wasn't a good topic he liked to talk about as he only a year old when they died so he never go to know them.

Principal: Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?

Wednesday: And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive.

Principal: You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years.

Wednesday: They haven't built one strong enough to hold us. I bet this place won't be any different.

Morticia: What our daughter is trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity.

Principal: Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given Wednesday's and Y/n's perfect grades and your both family's long history with the school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception.

Morticia: Larissa, what about Wednesday's, um... therapy sessions? The court ordered them.

Principal: Hmm. The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. She can meet twice a week.

Gomez: Did you hear that, my little storm cloud? You're in excellent hands.

Wednesday: We'll see if she survives the first session.

Principal: I've assigned you to your mother's old dorm. Ophelia Hall.

Wednesday: Refresh my memory. Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?

Principal: Should we go meet your new roommate?

Morticia(gasps):It's so... vivid.

Y/n looked around and soon his eyes came in contact with another and like magic time felt like it stopped.

Blonde.