(Last Chapter ended with...)

Sunghoon took a deep breath as to mentally prepare for what's to come. He walked down the hall, peeking through the slender windows and spotted the lunch room. He opened the doors and stepped inside. It was quiet except for the sounds of utensils clinking and quiet chatter.

Everyone looked over at him because it was so quiet. He found himself flushed under the attention and ducked his head down, quickly grabbing some food, something small. The nerves messed with his appetite so he wasn't that hungry.

He sat down at an empty table and began eating, hoping he wouldn't be bothered by anyone

---
(Continued)

but luck wasn't on his side. An excited boy got up from his seat and dragged a friend with him, sittting at the same table Sunghoon was. Upon the intrusion, Sunghoon looked up. One was all smiley, lips and eyes. He has big lips and long lashes. The other had rounder eyes and cheeks, small lips.

"Hi! I assume you're sunghoon? You've been the talk of the school since yesterday" the boy said and sunghoon nodded slowly. The happy boy realized he might be too excited and shook his head. Speaking in a softer, calmer tone. "I'm sorry for my excitement. It's so boring here and it's nice to see someone new." The boy said.

"Oh! My name is Sunoo, Kim Sunoo. I'm upper or High class. This is Yang Jungwon. He doesn't talk. But he's Middle class." Sunoo said and tilted his head to Jungwon who waved hi. "Nice to meet you both, I'm guessing I stick out too much?" He asked and looked at the other students. Girls in long flowy dresses and boys in suit and ties. All of them had a specific color. Navy Blue and Red. Sunghoon had on a white T-shirt and jeans. Not exactly formal.

"Not that much, you're not in uniform but you'll fit in just fine when you do" Sunoo said with a smile. Sunghoon nodded slowly once more and went to take a bite of his food. He's so used to the formal calmness everyone has, so now that he met someone so energetic it was so weird.

Right as Sunghoon took a bite, the doors to the lunchroom opened and all the females screamed and ran to the boy who came in. It was a very big contrast compared to the calm atmosphere.

Sunghoon tilted his head in confusion and swallowed the food. Sensing the confusion, Sunoo decided to introduce Sunghoon to Heeseung...without an interaction. "That's Heeseung, he's our school's popular boy. He's very successful and handsome." Sunoo said and looked over. Heeseung seemed to not like the attention so much. Smiling shyly at them all and pushed through to his friend group. Sunoo wanted to tell Sunghoon about Ethan but it wasn't his place to tell. What's so wrong with surprises?

"Heeseung seems to not enjoy the attention that much" Sunghoon mumbled and looked away to continue eating. Missing the way how Heeseung's friends gestured at him. Suddenly, a woman came over the loud speaker, "Lunch is over. Empty your trays and cups in the trash and stack them neatly. You are dismissed." Before it cut off.

Sunghoon followed Sunoo and Jungwon's steps in cleaning before looking at the Schedule he had on his phone. "hm.." he hummed and Sunoo glanced at his phone. "Oh! You share afternoon classes with Heeseung." Sunoo said softly. Sunghoon looked up to where the boy was. Heeseung was sharing goodbyes with his friends and started walking right to sunghoon.

Sunghoon just stood there, blinking in surprise. "He's nice, I promise. We just don't like interacting with him because his...fans of you will, are territorial." Sunoo said and patted sunghoons shoulder before walking away with Jungwon.

"Hey, Sunghoon, Right?" Heeseung said and sunghoon opened his mouth and closed it, looking like a fish out of water. He realized how stupid he looked and flushed. "Y-yeah...Heeseung?" Sunghoon asked softly. The boy nodded and smiled. "My friends told me you're new, I felt it proper to come introduce myself!" Heeseung said and smiled widely.