↳ 2 || KAMISH༉‧₊

𝓗𝓐𝓥𝓞𝓒, ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Dove was the official Italy representative for the International Hunters conference, but she was doing everything in her power to interact with the least amount of people possible. She was one of the first to arrive, the media snapped their pictures and asked their questions, but as more representatives arrived they diverted their attention away from her.

Within an hour the press was too tied up with the South Korean representative, who after the Jeju Island incident made the commotion worth it, to be bothering Dove. She stood patiently in the corner waiting for Irene. She watched the crowd with a careful eye, careful to be aware of her surroundings. Dove watched the reporters interact, the interpreters leaning in to translate conversations, beautiful women with powerful men on their arms.

Dove couldn't help the feeling that she was not dressed up enough. Her red hair was half up in a bun and half resting down her back. A tight black, deep-cut v-neckline hugged her body in a way that was comfortable, but not tight enough it could give away the weapons she was hiding. She wore matching black platform heels that made her feel tall and powerful (but were also crushing her pinky toe). Black was not her go-to pick, Dove felt more comfortable in whites and golds, but you'd have to be an imbecile not to notice how attractive she was in black.

Across the room a tall Korean man stood in front of flashing cameras, also wearing black exclusively. Sung Jinwoo was watching Jinho tease Jinchul for being his bodyguard.

"I've been assigned the task..." Jinchul hesitated, embarrassed to be assigned such a useless task. He was slightly happy with his assignment, having read that Dove was Italy's representative, and hoped he would be able to see her. "...of protecting hunter Sung."

Jinho giggled gleefully, "What was that?"

"Protecting...hunter Sung..."

"Protecting who?" Jinho teased.

Jinwoo rolled his eyes, shifting his attention from the two and instead to the crowd. He tensed when a familiar notification appeared in front of him:

QUEST INFO –-x

[CRITICAL QUEST: FIND PLAYER TWO]

GOAL

FIND PLAYER TWO, THE LOVER, WITHIN

ALLOTTED TIME AND INITIATE FIRST CONTACT

CAUTION

UPON FAILURE TO COMPLETE, OR REFUSAL TO PARTICIPATE IN, THE QUEST BOTH PLAYERS WILL EXPERIENCE IMMEDIATE DEATH

ALLOTTED TIME: 5 MINUTES