Chapter Eleven

The wind howled as Bobby walked through a house. He was being careful as if trying not to be caught by something. A score am could be heard echoing through the house as the woman who was doing so attacked Bobby to the ground. 

Bobby lies on the bed of a hotel. One of the housekeepers walked in and saw Bobby lying there, which she saw as sleeping. "Oh, I'm sorry." She went to roll her cart back out and jingled her keys, looking at him, "Sir?" When she didn't get an answer, she walked over and gently nudged him, "Wake up," but there was still no answer. She started to shake him while saying, "Wake up. Wake up! Do you hear me? Wake up! Sir, wake up! Help! I need some help in here!"

~~~~~

Dean and I were going around this small town, specifically the part near our hotel, trying to find Same. We finally decided to check a bar. I poked my head in seeing Sam and got Dean's attention. We walked inside, "There you are. What are you doing?" Sam shrugged off his question as if what he was doing was normal for him, "Having a drink."                                               "It's two in the afternoon. Drinking Whiskey?"                                                                                                       "I drink Whiskey all the time."                                                                                                                                   "No, you don't."                                                                                                                                                             "What's the big deal? You get sloppy in bars. You hit on chicks all the time. Why can't I?"                   "It's slim picking around here. What's going on with you?"                                                                             "I tried, Dean"                                                                                                                                                                      "To do what?"                                                                                                                                                                         "To save you."                                                                                                                                                                Dean sighed as he heard the words leave Sam's lips. He pulled out his wallet as he sat down next to him. I walked around and sat on the other side of Sam. "Can I get a whiskey? Double, neat.", Dean ordered as I sat quietly.   "I'm serious, Dean."                                                                                             "No, you're drunk."                                                                                                                                                              "I mean, where you're going...What you're gonna become. I can't stop it. I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it. But, really, the thing is, no one can save you-"                                   "That's what I've been telling you."                                                                                                                       "No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you because you don't want to be saved. I mean, how can you care how little about yourself?" I moved a bit, looking at Dean over Sam's shoulder. "What's wrong with you?" Sam asked, adding to the rest of his confession. "Sam-"I said but was cut off when Dean's phone went off. "Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Snyderson. What?" The facial expression Dean had made gained Sam's and my attention. Especially when he made eye contact with me, "Where?" Dean got off the phone. "We got to go."                                                   "What's wrong?" I asked, confused, as I got up with the boys. "It's Bobby."