Viewer Discretion Is Advised!

Hello dear readers, before we start I would like to put something out there:

Do understand that this is a Fangan/spin-off and is purely made for entertainment. We are not associate with the official source (Spike Chunsoft) and we heavily advise you to support the official release. By interacting with this story and it's content you understand that there may be mature or sensitive topics that aren't suited for everyone and that you will not replicate anything within the series. The creators of the series are not responsible for you traumatizing yourself or your own stupidity. That is of your own doing.

Basically, this means that this is fan made spin off of the famous series Danganronpa and that the people involved with Danganronpa: One Last Story are not apart or responsible for the official release. Danganronpa: One Last Story is also a story that will contain sensitive topics that are not suitable for all audiences.

The creator(s) of this is making and publishing this for both themselves and their friends, along side those who chose to indulge. This means that there may not be a distinct upload schedule, may have poor pacing, silly or bad tropes, unfinished or missing art, and many mistakes. 
(Also, if this feels like a 1st or 2nd draft, that's probably because it is.)

Be aware that Danganronpa: One Last Story may involve or talk about subjects such as: violence, strong or inappropriate language, murder/homicide, gore, death, torture, abuse, animal cruelty, theft, poverty, discrimination, LGBTQ+, trauma, religion, disabilities, and possible incorrect representation of any of these subjects.
If you would like to give criticism about possible misinterpretation done by the creator(s), please do! Although the creator(s) do research these topics along side adding bits and pieces from their real life, mistakes still happen.

Apologies in advance for any grammatical or spelling errors
(Feel free to correct them through commenting!)

(Also, please keep in mind that some artwork may be unfinished or unavailable! We do our best to update this story as much as possible with the most recent artwork when possible. If you'd like more information or to help out, feel free to check out the discord server!)

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Feel free to reach out!

danganronpaonelaststory@gmail.com

Or

Join the community!

https://discord.gg/nnTuzpkDXw