Chapter 1 ~ Struggle

I heard someone screaming. And crying of pain.
Screaming for help. As they cried and screamed I heard another voice, saying my name,
"Wren...Wren... Wont you help us?"
I didn't know what to do, but I had to help them. I began to...
Right before it continued I was awakened by my obnoxious alarm.
God damn, why do I keep having these creep ass dreams? Yesterday night I had one that fire and water where battling and I stopped them.
Urgh, my mind is weird.
I started to hesitantly get up to get ready for school, my back was to the door and I heard it creek open. Than I was tackled by my dog, Moonshine.
"God Moonshine, I dont want your slobber!" I said trying to be serious but ended up laughing.
Yeah, I know, Moonshine? Who names there dog Moonshine? Well you haven't met my Grandma.
"Come on sweetie we dont have time, you're already late!" Grandma called up the stairs.
I was very confused, until I looked at the clock, 6:50.
"OH SH... CRAP. GRANDMA LETS GO!"
We rushed to the car, she hopped into the drivers seat and started the car. I was panicking, cause I just figured out I was wearing pjs, I hadn't brushed my teeth, and Im gonna get there late so everyone will notice.
Great. There goes the plan to stay outta site.