Chapter 3 ~ Panick

===========================
Authors Note:
Hey guys! Hope you like the story so far! Just to let you know some of the pictures used for each chapter are taken by me, like the one above. So Ill let you guys know when its my photography and hopefully you like it!
Thank you guys for reading and love you❤️
===========================
As I ran down the hall the screaming settled down. All you heard was kids panting and Mrs. Goodsburge screeches of pain. I started to run faster, but hell what on earth happened? As much as I wanted to forget about it right now it kept blowing up in my mind, I gotta figure out what the fuck is going on.
As my mind babbaled to its self, I finally reached the nurses office.
I went in but no one was there, so I used her phone to call 911.
"Hello, what is your emergence?", said the lady on the phone, I began to babbal and tell her everything when I smelt something burning. I turned around and the nurses desk was on fire.
Great just what I needed right now.
"HELLO! THE DESK BEHIND ME JUST CAUGHT FIRE! PLEASE SEND AN AMBULANCE AND FIREMEN!"
I was panicking, Im 15 I don't know what Im suppose to do.
Wait. Pull the fire alarm jackass.
I ran outside the door and pulled the nearest fire alarm and everybody began evacuating.
Okay now I can figure out what the fuck is going on.