𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

CLOUDED - BRENT FAIYAZ
"If I go tonight I doubt the world'll change , I just pray they don't forget my name "

"Why'd you leave me like this nessa, do you know how much I cried for you and begged God to take me too ?"  Ethan raised his voice fighting tears

"Why'd you leave me like this nessa, do you know how much I cried for you and begged God to take me too ?" Ethan raised his voice fighting tears.

"Ethan I'm-" she tried to apologise but Ethan didn't want to hear that he wanted an explanation .

"YO I FUCKING ALMOST TOOK MY OWN LIFE FOR YOU !" Ethan raised his voice now grabbing her shoulders in an aggressive manner attempting to get what he just said in her head .

Vanessa felt terrible about this and sat beside Ethan letting him cry on her lap whilst running her fingers through his hair .

" you know fuck all of this crying shit Imma just be "dead " with you ." He said making air quotes .

Vanessa could tell he was serious and that she wouldn't be able to stop him , his mind was made up .

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊:

ETHAN AND VANESSA were currently sat in Ethan's car singing along to Brent faiyaz' song named clouded .

It was these times that were the highlights of their relationship . The 2 teens enjoyed eachothers presence a lot .

The both of them had people on them . The boys and even girls were all over Vanessa , I'm not saying typical flirting , it's deeper than that .

Ethan had multiple girls all over him , there was a point where he liked this attention but later on he got fed up and felt these girls were getting too involved in his and nessa's relationship .

The song was over ,leaving the 2 teens in a comfortable silence . Whilst Vanessa stared out the window , Ethan stared at her . He noticed he wasn't paying enough attention on the road due to staring at her so he quickly got them to their home in Manhattan and they interacted .