○~/3\~○

Shi Qingxuan fell asleep in He xuans arms. He didn't even know that he fell asleep there...

Shi Qingxuan was in.....Black water lair? He saw He xuan or Ming yi He guessed since they had dark hair and were tall as Both 2 men mentioned, He ran up to He xuan and held his hand, Suddenly HX pulled his hand back "Im sorry Qingxuan I've gotten attached and I have to go...." HX Hummed sending a strike at SQX. SQX dodged with tears in his eyes "Well when we meet again, promise not to leave?"
".......Fine......" HX whisper. a smile on Shi Qingxuans face
\○☆now☆○/

SQX woke up crying. Seeing he was in a different room, he looked around. Its walls were black and had waves on them with gold accents and a Dark wood flooring and a beautiful blue velvet carpet surrounding a black soft comfy bed with a gray blanket(mood) and about 10 pillows 3 in the back were big and long and 5 mediums ones in the middle and 2 small long ones in the front, Surprisingly all white.

He looked around for the owner, guessing it's He Xuan the man himself! Suddenly, he said man walked in and saw SQX crying. When he did, he walked over, got on the bed, and held SQX in his arms. "Can we be friends without my brother knowing? He's strict and would kill me if he found out I'm this close with a ghost king..Heh..." SQX tried to giggle it off, but HX just looked at him, knowing that he was actually worried about HX.

HX just nodded and kissed SQX on the head lightly, "..ok.." HX Mumbled, still holding SQX in his arms,
"Than..thank you for...uhm...bringing Me here and.. comforting me.." SQX hesitated at his words flustered on his head kisses and the position there in, HX had his arms around SQX's head and lips on his head aswell humming into his hair while SQX is in HX lap arms around his waist not letting go, SQX head in his neck...

"Shi... sleepplease, ok? You look tired, and Ion wanna deal with tired Qingxuan, " xuan said, setting Shi Qingxuan down in the bed, covering him.."Stay....please...?" Qingxuan hummed, grabbing He xuans hand
"I- Alright but don't do anything inappropriate ok?" He xuan got under the covers holding Shi Qingxuan again this time by the waist falling asleep quickly.....