Junari Smut posted about half an hour after Ari's birthday

Junie stood over the bed her lover shared with her. Ari layed peacefully in front of her, a slight smile on her face.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Junie slowly shook Ari awake, smiling.

Ari slowly woke up, seeing their girlfriend ahead of them. Junie was holding a tray of eggs, bacon, and strawberries with orange juice.

"Happy birthday, Ari!" Junie exclaimed quietly.

"Huh? Oh, thanks, Junie!!" Ari smiled, taking the tray out of her hands.

"So... since you're 21 now... do you wanna get drinks later? I know my birthday was last month, and I just turned 21," Junie asked.

"Absolutely," Ari beamed.

"Yay!!" Junie clapped her hands.

Ari and Junie ate their breakfast insilence, but that wasn't a bad thing. Ari loved silence, especially when there was their favorite music in the background. The song Newly Edy Idols was playing after Ari finished their last bite, sighing.

"How was it, love?" Junie asked.

"It was amazing!" Ari replied.

Junie kissed Ari, passionately. It quickly became much more heated, Ari slipping their tongue into Junie's mouth. Junie obliged, letting her tongue get swished with Ari's. They suddenly parted, slightly panting.

"Can I go further?" Junie asked.

Ari nodded as Junie got off of Ari, reaching for a bin under the bed. She pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, thigh-highs, a strap on, and a butt plug.

"Oooooo~" Ari cooed.

"A pair of thigh highs for each of us~" Junie smirked.

Ari quickly undressed themself, showing off their curves. They had a pretty big chest, but nothing could beat Junie's curves. Ari was tall, slightly muscular, and marked with scars. That was from their past, though, so they try to forget about it.

"God, you're body is so hot~" Junie praised.

Ari whimpered at the praise, showing their satisfaction.

Junie got undressed as well. They had the biggest tits Ari had ever seen, and the biggest thighs. God, this woman was curvy, and it made Ari so horny.

"Ok, Ari... can you put your thigh highs on like a good girl?"

"Yes..."

Ari obliged, putting the socks on.

"Great job!" Junie exclaimed, doing the same.

She put the on the strap on, letting out a small giggle.

"Let's try and get my dear Ari overstimulated. Are you ok with that?"

Ari nodded.

"Great! Flip yourself around so I can put the butt plug in your pretty little ass."

Ari then flipped themself around, showing their bare ass. Junie soent no time to prepare Ari, just going straight in. They gasped at the pain and pleasurable sensation, tensing up.

"Flip back over, please."

Ari listened again, flipping back over. Junie slowly went up to Ari's neck, biting it until Ari let out a sigh, signalling that she hit the sensitive spot on her neck. She licked and bit it lightly, making Ari let out small moans.

Junie grabbed for the nipple clamps, placing them on Ari's already erect nipples.

Ari let out a louder gasp, followed by a whine. They reached down to trying and touch their clit, trying to get that feeling.

"Feeling bratty, are we? I can't have that!" Junie repremands, grabbing Ari's hands.

She replaces them with her own, but only rubbing on the labia's. Ari sauitmed under the touch, their legs already slightly shaking.

Junie suddenly slammed into Ari, who let out a half-yell half-moan with the sudden pain.

"That's what you get, slut~"

Ari whimpered.

Junie began to slam into Ari, who couldn't even talk at this point. They rarely said a word during sex, though. It always made them uncomfortable, and they had learned not to. The only thing they did was beg if Junie had asked them too, or if Junie was giving them the orgasm denial treatment.

"Ngh~ Ah!" Ari moaned.

The strap on vibrated every time it was pushed into Ari, messing with Junie's clit. It made her go crazy, thinking she could give herself and her favorite person on earth a pleasurable time with the same object.

Junie moved back down to Ari's neck, licking and biting the spot that already had so many hickeys on it. It made Ari begin to shake.

"Ah~! There~ Again~!" Ari shouted as Junie had found their sweet spot.

"What a good girl, telling me what she wants. You're so beautiful."

Ari felt their climax coming closer, and so did Junie. Ari felt so overwhelemed from the butt plug, to the nipple clamps, to the abuse on their neck, and to being pounded into bu the one they loved most, it was so overwhelming.

"N-hah! I'm close! Ngh~!" Ari exclaimed, tensing up.

"Cum for me. Be my precious bitch."

Ari soon came with a scream. They shot their hands up to Junie back, holding on for dear life as their climax lowered. Junie came too, grunting and letting out a gasp.

Junie colapsed onto Ari's chest, kissing her breasts.

"I love you, Ari~"

"I... love... too," Ari panted, trying to speak, but they still have the buttplug in and nipple clamps on.

"Oh, let me get those for you," Junie said, kindly.

Junie took off the nipple clamps and took out the butt plug.

"Thanks..." Ari said, trying to breathe normally again.

"Of course! I know it's early in the morning, but I really wanted to treat you! It's your birthday, for crying out loud!" Junie went back on top of Ari, nuzzling her face in the middle of Junie's boobs.

They layed there for the rest of the morning until it was time for lunch.