IMPORTANT - something i must Do

EVERYTHING IS DISCONTINUED.

Plain and simple: with age the content I want to write has changed.

I'm sorry.

The stories on here are not ones I want to write for anymore. I can't force myself to continue to write for something I am no longer passionate about. I would just be making myself miserable.

Don't get me wrong I like the stories I started cooking up. Minecraft YouTuber Mode will always have a special place in my heart. I would like to remaster it someday but now just isn't the time and it might never be.

For my 2024 resolution, I have decided it will all be about self-improvement. One of the first things I need to do is clean up my accounts. For this reason in one week, I will be unpublishing everything except for one chapter of each book. Which will be this chapter you're reading right now.

I just need them out of my life at the moment. Cut ties to move on.

I'm on the fence on how I should go about it still. Part of me thinks I should delete my old account and this current account. I do feel like it is the best solution. But at the same time, I don't want to throw away everything completely. I am also thinking of a way to make an archive account. Whether it's turning this into one or creating another account somewhere to do it. That way you guys can still read the fanfiction.

Or I'll just change both account's names to something random and just buzz off.

IDK, like I said I am on the fence.

This is why I am keeping one chapter of each up. That way those of you who are interested in the ultimate fate of what will happen to these fanfics will get notified.

Also if anyone has suggestions/advice on how I should go about this please let me know.

Again I would just like to apologize for this huge let down I know this but I have to do this.