Chapter 11.

Protect the tender happiness. My tongue, my enemy.

Boonmi

Hot...

Too hot, the residue of alcohol keeping me from thinking straight. I knew I was falling into a cauldron of hell, but I was ready to burn to the ground under those caresses.

The burning passion in his eyes, the arousal-fueled threats that he'd be the last person to see me like this. And despite my inner fear, I didn't care what he meant when he said it. My wildest fantasies were coming true: his powerful hands roaming my body, his warm lips leaving burgundy marks on my skin. The burning power of his cock resting against my thighs. I wanted more, and I was brave enough to ask for it.

Pressed against his body, I felt my cock sliding against the silk of his tanned skin. The nimble fingers of his big, sexy hands were already working my ass, bringing madness and pleasure. Umka was preparing me for the invasion of something bigger. Holding onto his shoulders, I couldn't contain my moans. He used one of his palms to support my lower back and pace my movements. I couldn't sit still on his lap, thousands of electrical impulses coursing through my body as he grazed my prostate, making me squirm.

"Do you like it?" - Vago growled softly.

A syzy-green shroud of passion covered his eyes, I wasn't even sure if he realized who he had in his hands right now.

"I can go on like this indefinitely as long as you remain silent."

"No, please, I want more. Please," I pleaded, barely breathing and longing for release.

"What an understanding little guy."

With a jerk of one hand, like a true predator, he toppled me onto the bed. Like a bear about to dine, he hovered over his prey. His carnivorous gaze followed the paw outlining my body. The rough pads of his fingers teased my nipples, moving lower as he gripped my dignity with uncontrollable force.

Pain turned to tingling arousal. I could only wriggle and moan under his brutal manipulations, clinging to his body.

"Faster," I begged, pushing myself against his movements.

"If I remember correctly, you said I'd be in command in bed," he smiled broadly, stopping and running his thumb over the head of my cock to apply a little pressure.

"Barbarian," I blurted out.

Grinning, his face hovered so close that I could see every lash of his crazy eyes.

"Now let's play grown-up games," he licked my cheek, and squeezed my ass, moving it toward him.

His hot, poured cock pressed against my innermost hole. My modest aggregate, in the scale of his hand and everything else, wasn't ignored. Sliding on it became more intense, the last drops of sanity leaving me. And at the moment I was almost cumming, Vago burst into me.

"FUCK!" - A man practically laid on top of me.

He entered me full length in one motion. Sparks of pain and ecstasy spilled in the form of tears from my eyes. Gasping at the sensations, I couldn't move or say anything. Raising his face to mine, he licked a wet trail from my cheek. Covering me with a scattering of kisses, Nanook waited for me to get used to his intrusion gently began to move.

"You're unreal," I heard him wheeze.

It was the least talkative sex I'd ever had in my life. I wanted to savor his closeness as much as possible. But saying something, remembering to breathe and responding to kisses was a challenge.

When he pulled back a little, something incomprehensible flashed in his gaze. The bear's movements became slow and drawn out. His hands rested on my hips, holding me so securely that even if I wanted to, I couldn't move. Suddenly he turned me slightly, lifting my leg to his shoulder. So his movements became like torture. And the weapon was his cock, which with every movement stimulated the cherished bump in my ass.