Sultry Shower

The party lights gleamed in the dimmed space as the euphoric atmosphere sent the crowd ablazed. The multi colored lights shone on the crystal glasses held in the guest's hands as they danced to the rythm of the music. Dressed in designer clothes, shining jewelries, and expensive parfumes filled the air. Clearly a party for the wealthy, elite. Those with power, money, influence and status.

This is the bachelor party of the current Emperator's younger Alpha Cousin, Ralphius Alissandro, Minister of the Department of Health. Who's to be married to Omega, Danielle Carlisle, son of an Admiral; currently a General in the 1st Battalion.

While the Groom-to-be is partying with his cousins, friends and Soon-to-be spouse. In the corner on the other side of the hall, a pair conversed.

Vittorio looked into the other party's eyes, searching for any uncertainty and joking in their eyes. Surprisingly, he could find none. His brows raised, breathing heavily as his rut's symptoms worsened. He gulped, and asked for an affirmation in a hoarse voice. "Are you sure, Mr. Bathala? As you might have already noticed, I'm in my rut, even if you're a Beta, there's a high chance of pregnancy. Even if you and I took measures. Do you still want to continue?"

" Marshall, I will not suggest something like this if I didn't want nor need it. So please, you need not fuss over something as having coitus with me. I after all want to get rid of my virgitiny, and why not lose it to a handsome specimen? " Chancellor deadpanned, stating the obvious to the panting man.

"Even if the measures don't work, I'd still keep the child if ever. I have no intention of marrying some random fellow and tie myself with them for the rest of my life. Now if we don't do anything about your rut, It'll for the worst." The Nurse added, brows crunched up in a frown.

Vittorio sighed, in the end they both went up to the reserved room. After entering the suite, he paused first and glanced at the person sauntering towards the bathroom as he placed his bagand shoes near the sofa. Pursing his lips, he untied his tie and slipping off his shoes as he steps towards the bed. He threw the neck tie on the night stand, unbottoning his shirt and unclasping the cufflinks off of his shirt's cuffs.

He stood up and unclasped his belt and took of all his garments, including his under garments. Brushing his hair back, sharp phoenix shaped blue eyes glinted with a sharp light. He knocked on the treshold of the open bathroom, steam floated around the bath, accentuating the naked figure in the shower. "Can I come in?" Vittorio breathed.

Chancellor raised his brows, "The door'sleft open, is it not?"

He blinked, turning his body completely to face the panting Marshall, showing the man his naked body in all its glory. He smirked, " Shy?"

Vittorio felt his sanity strain, eyes darkened, fangs protruding out his mouth, and his manhood swelled. He silently stepped into the shower, silhouette looming against the steam flushed man. He whispered into Chancellor's red ears, "No, just tempted."

The Nurse's entire face flushed, seeing this, Vittorio nipped on his ears chuckling in his deep sexy baritone voice. "Thank you for the meal in advance..."