Chapter 20 : Growing pains ♡

*Play song from the beginning*

Stefan's POV;

I saw them that night. I was the one who came to check Manjari.

I saw him with Manjari. He proposed her!!!! He asked her to marry her and...... She said YESSS!!!!!!

MY HEART SHATTERED INTO PIECES.

I knew that one day I'll be seeing this!!

But I didn't know it would be today!! She loved him too...

I was feeling a pang in my heart. My heart was aching by seeing them. I felt regret living my life. I wish she remembered me! I wish i would tell her i love her the same way he told her. I wish I would carry her in my arms. I wish I would have married her!!!

But no.... This is her life. It's not her fault.

But still!! Don't i deserve love?? I felt myself draining in the darkness again because my hope and light was now someone's light in darkness.

I felt like Déjà vu when I saw him placing ring on her finger. It reminds me of the moment when I placed the ring on her finger.

I felt like an idiot when I thought I would go back to her again. It was my fault!! I raised my hopes!!

She is my life!! She was the best thing that happened in 20 years of my life.

It was beautiful ,"I Met a Girl. We talked. It was Epic. But then the sun came up and Reality set in. This is reality, right here!"

That's when I realized "He's the better Man. He's the right man"

I repeat the words in my mind. I close my eyes and tears fall down my cheek. I understood that this was the end of my chapter in her life.

I open my book and stare at the pictures i collected. I place the book on the ground and turn around.

I takes a deep breath and close my eyes. I smile by reminiscing each and every moment with her.

I open my eyes, and feel that tears streaming down my cheek.

"I came to your life thinking I would be your story. But I just ended up as a chapter"

My love was true. I loved her genuinely. Even though I will not be with her I will always love her. She was the happiness of my life. May be in NEXT LIFE?

'In the vast ocean of her life i am just a drop. And I shall remain as a drop in the ocean.'

It's time!!!

I open my eyes as I told things to myself. It's good to let her go.

With that i go away....

○○○○○

Manjari's POV;

After Edward left, I felt someone near my window. I go towards the window to check. I see no one. So I go back to my bedroom.

As I sit on my bed I fell some lain in my chest. I start getting a weird feeling. I close my eyes and see soem visions.