lust and mistake

Ignore mistakes...

Next day around 5 am ks sleep brokes and hm was sleeping with vaishnavi who was holding her finger.... Ks smiles and kisses vaishnavi 's forehead and left for her workout.... After completing her workout she comes back and saw vaishnavi was sleeping on hm's chest....  Ks smiles and moves towards bathroom ...
After getting bath she comes in and saw hm sitting on the bed ...
She was in her boy shorts and bra revealing her incredible physique.... Hm  clunches her saree .... Ks tooks her white shirt and touser and start woring that .... She was buttoning her shirt or usko ehsaas hota hai ki uski shirt ka ek button toota hua hai .... So hm asks ...
Hm: kya hua ???
Ks: kuchh nhi button tota hai ...
Hm: hum laga dete hai ... Ek minute..
Vo drawer se sui dhaga ke box mey se button or sui dhaga nikalti hai or uske pass aati hai  or button lagane lagti hai .... Ks looks into her beautiful dark brown eyes ... She unintentionally puts her hands on her bare waist.... Button shirt se sie ne ke baad vo apna face uske chest ke or kareeb laati hai or dhaga kaat ti hai .... And looks into her eyes... Ks was not in her sences she start having desire to taste hm's lips.... She traces her lips with her thumb hm closes her eyes parting them away .... Ks moves forward and locks her lips with her closing her eyes when she felt hm's soft juicy lips... Ks start kissing her pinning her to the wall ... Hm intwincle her fingers with ks's short wet hair .... She brokes the kiss and she was about to kiss her mole when she heard a voice... " Ho gaya " when reality hits her and she comes out of her dream and realised that she was dreaming about it .... Ks tooks her step back and said ...
Ks: t... thankyou...
She clears her voice and said...
Ks: vo aaj vaishnavi ka check up karwana hai ... Toh ka tum chalogi hamare saath???
Hm: ji .... Hum naha kar aatey hai ....
Ks: ha..
Hm was still standing there so ks ask ...
Ks: ka ???  Idhar kahe khadi ho ???
Hm was looking towards her eyes or vo bolti hai ....
Hm: aap chhode gi jab toh hum jaege na ??
Ks looks down and saw that she was holding her through her waist .. vo jerk se apne haath alag karti hai .... Hm smiles on her cuteness usse raha nhi jata or vo usko cheek per kiss kar deti hai or washroom mey bhaag jaati hai ... Meanwhile ks's heart beat skipped.... Blush crapt on her cheek ...
She comes near vaishnavi who was sleeping peacefully.... After 30 minutes hm comes out of washroom woring a yellow saree.... Ks who was  looks towards her and again get lost in her .... Hm comes in front of the mirror and start applying boby lotion....  Uske baad vo apni maag bharti hai  ....
Jab tak vaishnavi firse rone lagti hai.... Hm comes near her and tooks her into her arms .... Ks uthar kar vaishnavi ki milk ke bottle hm ko pass karti hai ... Hm start feeding her.... Ks was just silently looking towards them sitting in the front of them ....
After that hm clean her face with baby wipes and kises her forehead ...
Ks: chaley niche???....
Hm: hmm...
They left for breakfast....

Time skips around 4 pm both comes in their room as they was gone to the hospital.... Hm shifts on the bed and kisses her on forehead .... Ks was sitting on the sofa ... When she come near hm and said ....
Ks: thank you ....
Hm: kis liye ???
Ks: vaishnavi ko apnane le liye ...
Hm: ismey aapnane ki kya baat hai ... Hamari shaadi hi uske wajah se hui hai .... Hamari beti hai vo aab .... Hamari shaadi ki neev hai vo .... Hamari beti ....
Ks comes in living room where ps and rs was sitting....
Ps: Karishma khane mey kya Khao gi ???
Ks ignores her and she was about to go when rs said ....
Rs: amma kuch puchh rahi hai tumse ....
Ks: vo hamari maa nhi hai..... Vo koi nhi lagti hamari... Vo kewal aapki wife hai unki hamari zindagi mey koi jagah nhi hai .....
Rs: har jagah battamizi karne se kya mil jata hai tumhe ???
Ks turns towards him and said ....
Ks: sukoon... Sukoon milta hai  Kaheki hum battamizi nhi kar rahe sachh bol rahe hai ...
Rs stand and comes near her ... And said ..
Rs: say sorry to her krish .... Give respect to her ....
Ks: itna hi disrespect feel ho raha hai toh ye yaha kahe hai ... Boliye chali jae yaha se ....
Rs shout ...
Rs: krishhhh....
Unkii awaz sunn hm bhi neeche aajati hai ....
Ks:  hamko to pata hai ye kahi nhi jane waali....
Rs: shaant ho jao krishh...
Ks: kaise ho jae shaant hamari maa ke marne ka bhi intzaar nhi kiya ....
Rs slaps her ....
Ks: galti inki nhi hai aapki hai...
Rs: tumhare liye ye shadi ki thi humne ...
Ks: hamari balai ke liye aapne kabhi kuchh nhi kiya ... Sachh ye hai ki aapne kabhi hamari nhi Sochi ....
She looks towards ps and said ...
Ks: shaanti mil gai hogi na aab aapko ...
Ps's eyes start brimming..... Hm comes near ks and holds her arms .... Ks looks towards her and jerk her off ...... And said...
Ks: dur rahiye humse abhi ....
Or vo ghar se nikal kar chali jaati hai .....

Time skips it was 11 pm at night all was very tensed for ks as vo abhi tak ghar nhi aai thi .... Rs and ps was sitting on the sofa in living room waiting for her....
After 15 minutes ks was in she was drunk .... Her eyes was red ....
Rs: krish...
Vo itna bol hi paata hai ki ps uska haath pakad leti hai or na me ishara kartey hai.... Rs remains silent... Ks igonres them and comes in room and saw hm standing in balcony.... Ks back hugged her .. hm dar jaati hai so she turns and saw ks she tooks a deep breath and said..
Hm: Dara Diya aapne toh hamey ....
Ks: kya kar rahi ho yaha khadi ho kar???
Hm: kuchh nhi ....
Ks slides her hand on hm's waist and pulls towards herself.... Hm's breath hitched with a sound her heart start beating fastly.... Ks kisses her on her cheek.... Hm looks into her eyes and saw desires in her eyes she could feel them ....
Ks nussles her nose on her neck and said....
Ks: you are beautiful haseena...
And kisses there ....
moan skips from her mouth ahh....
Ks start kissing her neck..... Hm holds her hair tightly and closes her eyes feeling pleasure.... Ks looks into her eyes and said...
Ks: may I touch you ????
Hm nodes ...  Ks carries her to the bed .... And comes above her and removes her shirt showing her physique.... She holds hm's hand and put it on her abs ... Hm traces them ..... Ks kisses her forehead then on both her cheeks then on her chin.... She start removing her bangles after that she kisses her mole benith her lips.... Hm acrs her chest up then holds her shoulder and neck... Ks sucks her mole for two three seconds and moves forward and start kissing her neck..... Hm moans ahhh.... Ks start kissing her hungrily..... Hm starts moaning continuously.... Ks tries to removes her blouse but she was unable to do it so hm opens her blouse hook ... Ks start kissing her chest .... Hm moans aahhhh....  Ks captures her lips.... Hm closses her eyes and start responding.... Ks was kissing her hungrily.... Pulling her lips with her teeth .... Hm moans so ks trust her tongue and start kissing her passionately pulling her lips with her teeth ...... Ks slides her hand inside hm's bra and start kneeding her breast.... She brokes the kiss and moves down hm was breathing heavily.... Ks removes her bra and kisses kisses her breast and latches her nipple and start sucking it.... Hm holds her hairs ... Hm arces her chest up ... And looks towards ks who was sucking her nipple.... Ks  releases it and moves down and kisses her belly.... And removes her saree so hm dims the lamp ....

Time skips in the next morning both were sleeping ks was putting her head on hm's belly hugging her ..... Light rays falls on her eyes ....  She opens her eyes and feels softly skin.... She sits with a jerk which makes hm's sleep brokes... She covers herself with a blanket and said ....
Hm: kya hua ???
Ks: ye .... Hum...  Aise ???
She closes her eyes and took deep breath and said...
Ks: sorry ..... Galti se hua hai ye ... Vo hum nashee mey the .... Bhool jao jo hua ....
And she stands up and wore her trouser so hm said....
Hm: kya bol rahi hai aap???
Ks: jo hua vo galti se hua ....
Hm: aap pagal ho gai hai kya ??? Hum patni hai aapke ....
Ks: haa tum hamari patni ho lekin hum tumhe nhi apna saktey...
Hm: aapne hamey apnaya hai ...
Ks: nhi... Hum nashee mey thi haseena ... Na toh humney tumhe apni patni mana hai or na hi mane ge ......
Tears skips from hm's eyes she was not believing what she heard right now .....