happy family

Ignore mistakes haven't cross checked..

Next day around 4 am ks ki neend khulti hai or dekhti hai ki hm is crassing her hairs....
Ks: good morning wife ...
Hm: good morning kissu....
Ks: aaj jaldi uth gai ???
Hm: hmm...
Ks uth kar fresh hokar aati hai or sofe per baith jaati hai .... Hm also goes inside washroom to do her brush and comes out and sits on ks's lap .... She cups her face....
Hm: are you okay???
Ks: yehhh I'm okey wife ....
Hm captures her lip ... They was kissing eachother slowly but it turns into wild ones ...
Ks carries her to the bed and brokes the kiss .... Hm was looking towards her with love in her eyes .... Ks removes her shirt breathing heavily exposing her Hulk like body ....she start kissing hm's neck .... Hm moans ahmmmhhh .... She start kissing her breast on her kurti .... She slides her hand inside her kurti and pull it off ...   She starts kissing her belly ... Hm closes her eyes... Ks start kissing her belly like a hungry lion....  Hm moans ohh kissuh... Ks comes between her legs and start kissing her chest.... Hm intwinkles her fingers with her hairs ... Ks bites there ... Hm moans aahh....kissuhh... don't bite baby .... I'm all yours ....
Ks sucks her skin Leaving dark marks ...  Hm flips the position and kisses her abs and licks them .... Ks groans aggghh haseena.... Ks flips the position kisses her chest  and removes her bra and tooks her one nipple in her mouth.... Hm moans in pleasure ahh .... Ks start sucking it ... She holds another breast and kneeds it ... Hm arcs her chest while moaning ohhh Krish....  Her nipple start dripping off her milk ... Ks covers it with her mouth .... Ks removes hm's jeans and inner and cover them with blanket and removes her trouser and boy shorts .... Ks captures her lips kissing her deeply.... Her core got rubbed with ks's core .... Hm moans while kissing...
Ks start rubbing it dugging her face on hm's neck .... Sucking and kissing her skin....
Hm moans ahhmmhh kissuhh yes ....
Ks increases her speed grabbing her both breast ...  After 35 minutes hm curls her toes and releases her energy.... Ks increases her speed sucking her nipple... Bed was shaking vigorously... Hm holds her shoulder moaning like hell ... She was having fear that bed could break due to ks's energy.... Both where sweating heavily.... After sometime ks falls on hm's chest she latches her nipple.... Hm gulps down her saliva .... Ks  thrusts her one finger inside hm .... Hm rolls back her eyes....
Ks releases her nipple.... Hm moans ohh kissuh you are so good at ithhhh aaagh.... Hm kisses and sucks her neck leaving her marks....
Ks dugs her face into her breast and thrust her second finger inside her.... Hm moans aahh ... Kissuhh..... After 20 minutes Ks was finguring her deeper hitting her g spot .... Hm start moaning ohhh yesshhh.... Kissu .... Ks start doing it Faster .... Hm moans ohhh kissuhhh  ahhh yeshhh ..... She scratches her back with full of her energy...  Ks groans aaagghhh  .... Hm releases her orgasm .... Ks kisses her dripping wet core... And kisses her softly....
Ks: I love you....
Hm: I love you more ....
Ks notices that her face was completely red ... She smiled and kissed her forehead...
Ks made her wore her clothes and wores her boy shorts and lower....  Ks stands and turns to look towards vassu to check ... Hm noticed that ks have numerous scratches on ks's back....
Hm: rukiye do minute...
Ks turns ...
Hm: apni peeth dikhaiye...
Ks again turns and sits on the bed...  Hm traces her scratches which was all over her back ....
Ks: kaa hua scratches hai ka ?!?
Hm: haa....
Ks: waaow .... How many???
Hm: numerous....
Ks: finnally I got your marks on me ....
Hm: are you serious kissu ??? They are too deep...
Ks: yess finnally I got some deep marks of yours now I can proudly show the people that I'm already booked with you .... Hum toh aj pure din shirtless ghume ge....  
Hm chuckles and kissed her back of the head ....
Ks turns and said...
Ks: neck per bhi hai dekho ???
Vo apni gardan uper karti hai ....
Hm: hmmm... There are hickies....
Ks: itne???
Hm: there are 8 hickies ....
Ks smiles and pressed her lips on hm's lips...
Ks: I love you... Let me see how many marks do you have on your body ....
She slides her hairs from her neck  and saw 18 hickies on her neck and chest area...
Ks: you have 18 hickies.... I won ... I gave you 18 territory marks on your body...
Hm blushes....
Ks was just adoring her beauty .... She carried her into her arms and said...
Ks: I have world's most beautiful woman in my life ....
Hm chuckles....
Ks kisses her cheeks three four times deeply..  hm chuckles....
Ks: I will never fall in love until I found you ...
Hm kissed her forehead .....
Hm: itna pyaar aa raha hai humper???
Ks: her waqt aata hai... Her second aata hai ... Jitni baar dekhte hai utni Baar aata hai ....
Hm  kissed her forehead again....
Ks releases her down.... Hm hugs her ...
Just then Heard vassu's voice.... Hm comes to check her and saw there opening her eyes .... Ks carries her into her arms ....
Ks: what happened to my baby ???
Vassu was continuously looking towards her....
Hm: may be she's hungry ...
Ks usko hm ko deti hai she start feeding her.... Ks was just adoring her beautiful wife usse raha bhu jaata she slides her hairs from her neck and kisses her ... Hm chuckles and holds her neck ....
Hm: arey stop it now..... It's morning now ...
Ks: thoda or bas....
She again kisses her neck ....
Ks: I love you ...
Hm: what do you like about me ??
Ks: you are just perfect haseena.... Your eyes Lip nose everything ...
Hm blushes and slaps her cutely by saying...
Hm: enough now...