[34]

It's finally the next day. Axel and I are already at the center and we go to find things to buy. We both wear our masks and have our hoods on. Protection comes first.

"What clothes do we have to get?" I ask him.

"I don't know how it's called in English but my father said that we have to get sticky shirts, baggy pants, kind of the tactical type of pants, masks, boots, electric guitars, rings and get some piercings" he looks at me. "Possible a couple of tattoos too".

"What?".

"Yeah. He sent me a few ideas for tattoos which I don't know if it will work. He said that he sent the ideas at the person that will do the tattoos on us so he can have them ready. He has special tattoos for each of us though".

"I hope it's not on the legs" he looks at me confused.

"No. Why?".

"I already have a tattoo".

"Really? I have never seen it".

"Yeah. I'm aware".

"What tattoo?".

"It's two tattoos".

"Okay. What are they?".

"A semicolon and a Medusa tattoo" I look at him when I say that. He stares at me before he nods in understanding.

"That's completely fine. We can work on it".

"Where does your father wants the tattoos?".

"Chest and arms. Back too".

"What about school? We still have one year".

"We won't wear t-shirts".

"Fair".

"What do you want to start with?".

"I don't know. Piercings?".

"Sure. Oh one second" he takes out of his pocket something and gives it to me. It's a fake ID.

"24 years old?" I ask him confused.

"So we don't have any problem with the tattoos".

"Okay".

"Let's go to get piercings".

"What piercings?".

"I don't know honestly. My dad said that we have to choose to get to our ears and snake bites".

"Snake bites" I suggest.

"Holy ебать (fuck). Yes. It would be great on you though".

"To you too".

"You think so?".

"Oh I know so".

"Really? Okay then. Let's go".

We both walk down the road while we talk about our lessons in Italian. He doesn't anything in Italian while I know a few things. We finally arrive at the shop and enter.

"Good morning, boys" the man says.

"Good morning" Axel and I say.

"What can I do for you?".

"We want to get snake bites and I'll get a tongue piercing too" Axel says.

"How old are you, boys? You seem very young" we says as he gets his stuff ready.

"24" I say and he checks us out.

"As you wish. Who wants to go first?".

Axel looks at me and nods. I sit down, my back is facing the window and the door, and I pull my mask slightly down. He comes near me with a needle and places the piercings right next to me. Axel stares at me while the men gets the needle through my lip. I didn't hurt at all.