[7]

The school day is done. Axel and I start walking back home together for once again.

"I never asked your last name though" I say to Axel. He looks at me and then in front again.

"Kudryashov".

"I knew a guy by that last name. I haven't heard of you though. Weird".

"There were two families in Moscow with that last name".

"It could be possible".

"Yeah. So, Alexis" I look at him by the difference of my name. "Will you come with me tonight? Do you think that your father will let you?".

"Where?".

"Where we met last time".

"I don't know if he lets me come but I can ask".

"Text me".

"Sure. Will we be alone?".

"Yeah. I wanna talk to you actually".

"Is something wrong?".

"We will talk at night and you can stay over to me if they let you".

"Okay but it's not serious. Right?".

"No".

"You don't persuade me but okay" he softly smiles. We finally arrived at his house.

"Text me".

"I'll do".

"Bye".

"Bye".

He walks inside and I walk down the street. What could he possibly want to talk with me about? I guess I'll have to find out. I arrive back home and walk inside. They are already in the kitchen so I go and sit down.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey, Alex" my parents say and we all start eating.

"Mom? Dad? Axel asked me if I could go and stay over at his house tonight. I know that I shouldn't leave Anastasia alone with the person that will come but-" my father cuts me off.

"You can go".

"Really?".

"Of course but text me before you leave for school so I know that you're safe. Okay?".

"Okay. Thank you".

He nods at me and we continue eating. He really understood what I was going through I guess. I thank him for that. Axel is responsible and I'm happy that he was here yesterday. I'm very lucky. When we are done with our lunch, I go upstairs to my room so I can study. Before I start (studying), I text Axel.

"Hey, Xel. I can come tonight".

"Perfect. We will meet there at 9".

"Sure. See you there".

"See you".

I leave my phone next to me and then I start studying. At least I have to be done with the lessons until I leave. I don't have a lot to do so I'm okay for now.

"ALEX? COME FOR A SECOND".

I hear my father saying. I immediately stand up and walk downstairs and straight to his office. When I enter, I see so many files all around his desk.

"Yes, dad".

"When will you leave?".

"At 8:30".

"Okay. Where does he live?".