-4-

Courtney

Okay, so the training was amazing! Why? Because I met the cutest girl EVER!

Her name is Gwen and she's so nice and hot.

Maybe I should explain how I met Gwen but you probably have an idea about how we met.

So basically after Mr. Anderson took Noah to start his training he took me to start my training.

I went to this room where a pale girl with short blue hair was sharpening a silver dagger.

Mr. Anderson walked up to her and started talking to her saying, "Good afternoon, Gwen. Say hello to Courtney, our newest employee. Can you train her please?"

The girl who I assumed was Gwen glanced back at me and raised an eyebrow at Mr. Anderson.

"With all due respect sir, are you sure she's up for it? 'Cause she looks a bit like a prep school kid," Gwen told Mr. Anderson.

"I'm sure. Now I'm sure you'll make her one of our best employees." Mr. Anderson said.

"Yes, sir," Gwen responded, forcing a smile.

"Have fun you two," Mr. Anderson replied walking out of the room.

I looked at Gwen and smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Courtney. Nice to meet you," I said extending my hand out.

"I'm Gwen," She responded shaking my hand.

"So, when do we begin training?" I asked.

"Right now. I hope you stretched because we're going straight into gymnastics," Gwen answered.

"Why gymnastics?" I inquired.

"Because you can't quickly dodge bullets flying at you unless you're flexible and rhythmic," Gwen said.

Gwen led me to a little gymnasium. We passed the room that Noah was in and he was just throwing knives at a stuffed dummy of Cody.

Or at least I hope it was a stuffed dummy of Cody.

Anyways, we got to the gymnasium and we walked over to the uneven bars.

"Have you ever used these before?" Gwen questioned me.

"Yeah, I used these in fifth grade," I answered.

"Good. Then show me what you can do," Gwen instructed.

I put the chalk and leather hand grips on and started a routine I remembered from fifth grade.

I started swinging on the bar gracefully as I perfectly executed all of my turns and flips.

After I was done, I did one final flip and hopped off the bars.

I looked up and saw Gwen clapping lightly.

"Alright, I underestimated you. Let's start with the last part. You gotta do what you were doing before while dodging the bullets I'm going to be shooting at you," Gwen delegated.