3° pretty shiny eyes.

Tw's:
-mention of abouse..?

____________

Some days passed since Dazai woke up. It was, oddly, as normal as never, because, if you live in Yokohama, you HAVE to know some basic and stupid things. For example, if you get kicked out of an orphanage, get to a river and then jump, or wait to save someone that jumped, so they will give you a house, I guess...As basic, as knowing that your doctor is actually using you. As basic as to NEVER get a rat as a pet.

Anyways, that's totally not the topic of this chapter, maybe.

Belive it or not, Yokohama was oddly normal. Those few days where relaxing for the Mafia and for the Angency.

And, Dazai, Finally got home.

After days, and days, and days turned in to months, Dazai finally got home. (Yes I'm repeating this😭)

As he walked to the house, the copy of the keys, that happen to be Chuuya's , where in his hand. He walked to the front door of the big house, to then sigh.

He was happy, of course, but also a bit scared of what might happen. It has been  months since he last entered this house.

He chuckled to his self, before unclocking the door with a 'click' sound. He stepped in, as the familiar Chuuya-like scent surprised him. The brunette closed the door behind him, as he looked around. There was nobody in sight. Fumiya was probably asleep; he has school the next morning. Chuuya might still be awake, depends on how much work he has left.

Dazai opened the door to his and Chuuya's bedroom, of course after a lot of hesitating. As he stepped in, he was welcomed with the sight of a soundly sleepiyng Chuuya. The brunette smiled to his self, happy to know his husband stopped going to bed lately because if work.

He covered his self and Chuuya once he layed on the bed. He stared at Chuuya for a bit, before starting to play with his ginger and beautiful locks. He smiled to his self again as he sighed. Dazai watched the ginger slightly stir in his sleep.

The taller man hugged Chuuya, as he got to sleep too...

Next morning.

Dazai woke up by the sound of an alarm. He stopped it, before he looked down at his husband, sleeping cutely and soundly next to him.

"Do you think papa is pretty, daddy?"

Dazai's eyes widened as he looked at Fumiya.

"God, Fumiya, you scared daddy!" Dazai almost screams, as the child chuckled. "And yes, I think papa is rather pretty and beautiful!" He adds after a bit of silence.

"What's the thing you like the most about papa?" Fumiya asks, walking over to the bed to sit on Dazai's lap.

"Mhh...his short temper, and his eyes! They look exactly like yours" The brunette said, looking over at the sleeping, petite man.

"I like stars." Fumiya suddently sais.

Dazai looks at the kid confused. "You do? Why?" He asks, looking at the child's bright eyes.

"Stars are pretty. Just like papa's beautiful shiny eyes. I wish to fly up to the sky to touch them, to see if they are made of cheese like the moon or not."

"Well, that was poetic." Dazai sais, happily running his hand on his son's hair.

"Yeah, stars are really beautiful."

______________________

Really really lazy chapter.
I whished to do more but I'm tired, so I'll continue this I don't know when.

Word count: 585!