Chapter 9-First Date

My POV:
"Y/N, have you seen my—Whoa," Victor breathed, stopping short in the bathroom doorway at the sight of me.
I met his eyes in the full length mirror, "Whoa good or Whoa bad?"
"Whoa good, definitely. I didn't know you owned a dress,"
"What are you saying? Of course I own a dress," I turned and swatted him with one of my flats. I wore a strappy (pick a color) dress that stopped just above my knees.
When I was done berating my boyfriend, I looked him up and down. He wore a white button-down under a vest and slacks both the same silver as his hair. "You look pretty Whoa yourself," I commented handing him his navy blue tie which hung on the towel rack.
At that moment there was a knock at the door, I dipped around Victor, giving him a swatt on the behind as I passed, "I'll get it. It's probably our boyfriend."
The day before after Yuri and I had finished...you know, the three of us sat down on the couch to discuss this new arrangement.
"So are all three of us going to have sex together?" Yuri asked, dubiously, "I've never done that before."
"We know," Victor teased, "I've never had a threesome, but I'd love to try!"
"We know," Yuri and I teased back in unison.
"I'd be open to it," I said, "But we can still have it out one on one too. And spend time with each other alone. We don't have to be together all three of us, twenty four seven."
It was getting progressively harder to concentrate watching the scene on the other end of the couch—Yuri practically in Victors lap with Victors arms around him. This was exactly the heart-crushing cuteness I wanted to feast my eyes on.
"What if someone starts getting jealous then or feels left out?" Yuri asked, nervously.
"Then they can just communicate and we can dole out more love to whoever needs it," I said.
Victor agreed, "It's only a big deal if we make it one. Let's just keep communicating what works and what doesn't."
"And...at what point do we decide that this whole thing doesn't work?"
"A trial period," I suggested, "We keep it up for some time and then we evaluate. How's six months?"
"A year," Victor countered, eagerly.
"Until the end of the next skating season," Yuri agreed.
I nodded my agreement, and Victor sat up straight, holding tight to Yuri so he wasn't pitched onto the floor,
"Okay, enough of the serious talk! We need to go on a date—our first date, all three of us!"
So that brings me to now as I open the apartment door to see Yuri in a nice button-down and black slacks. He held two flowers, and his mouth dropped open, "Whoa!"
"Thanks, you look pretty Whoa yourself," I said, giving him the same line I gave Victor.
My other boyfriend came up behind me, stopping short at the sight of Yuri, "Whoa."
"Lotta that going around," I commented, but the boys were fixated on each other, both with dumb smiles on their faces.
Yuri was the first to shake himself. He handed me one flower, a rose, "I-I got you both flowers. Y/N, I don't know what flowers you like yet, so I got you a rose. And Victor..."
He handed him the other flower, a lily, making the other man gasp, "I know you like lilies more, so..."
We each took our flowers. I buried my nose in my rose, keeping eye contact with Yuri, making him grin and blush. He gestured to the bags next to him, "I brought my stuff too like you said."
Victor emerged from his lily, "You can put that in the bedroom and we can get going."

We reached the restaurant and were seated at a booth after an odd look from the hostess. Awkward silence fell on the table as we perused the menu. Quickly, I asked Yuri about the newest season of Demon Slayer and he eagerly struck up a conversation with me. Meanwhile, next to me, Victor continued to silently search the menu and I realized too quickly that we had left him out.
"Victor, we'll have to show you Demon Slayer after we finish Stranger Things," I chimed in.
"Hm? Oh, sure,"
"Oh, you guys are watching Stranger Things?" Yuri asked.
"Yeah, Victor's never seen it. Can you believe it?"
The three of us talked about that for some time, then Yuri and I went over what animes we should show Victor.
"He would love Your Lie in April,"
"Your Lie in April will make him cry," I argued.
"For sure. It made me sob like a baby, but that's the point!"
"I don't want to watch anything that'll make me cry," Victor chimed in, but he seemed very entertained.
"So that's any anime," I said.
"Every show that we've watched together has made you cry," Yuri said, gesturing to Victor and himself.
"That's different..."
Suddenly they were off on a tangent on what dramas to show me. I'd never heard of most of these shows and they sounded terribly boring, but I didn't mind being ganged up on. It was surreal to watch Yuri and Victor laugh together and bond again.
But one thing kept sticking out in my mind: Would the three of us be having sex
tonight? Did I want to?
Unequivocally yes.
But I didn't know how I'd keep up with two guys, who had a fairly strong sexual history together besides. I had my history with Victor and we had good chemistry, but Yuri I'd slept with once and that was his first time with a woman as well!
I had researched it a little and while it seemed heavenly, it also seemed a little overwhelming. I wondered if Victor and Yuri were wondering the same things as we finished our dinner and headed back to the apartment, still laughing. Before I knew it, we all stood in the kitchen, suddenly still and silent after all greeting Makkachin and forcing leftovers in the fridge.
"So...what now?" the words were barely out of Yuri's mouth when, in a fit of passion, Victor grabbed his face and kissed him deeply
I drank in the sight, my insides warming, but not sure what to do with my hands—should I not be staring? A solid thirty seconds in, Victor's eyes peaked open, momentarily, and landed on me. He pulled away from Yuri with some difficulty, "Oh, can't forget about you."
He pressed his lips to mine, forcing me back against the island. I stole a glance at Yuri. His swollen lips were parted and he was staring as openly as I was—did I really look like that?—through his now askew glasses. After another long moment, I shifted only slightly to kiss him, fisting his hair, and moving from his lips down his jawline and to his neck.
I felt him swallow hard, "So, how do we want to do this?"
"I think we should just do what feels right," Victor said, close enough that I could feel his breath on my neck.
I pulled away, "I did read a little. I think I can guide us."
"So we have Y/N's research and Victor's feelings," Yuri murmured, "Great."
"We've got this. Come on, let's move this to the bedroom," Victor said, taking us both by the hand and leading us down the hall.
We somehow all ended up in the bed. I had dropped the dress and both boys were half-way to undressed. Yuri was still nervous and tensed, but melted into a blushing, stammering puddle when Victor touched him. I feasted my eyes on the sight, until Yuri turned on me, bringing his lips between my legs.
When we had completely spent ourselves we lay in a heap of flesh. Victor started, "I think next time, we should—"
"Shh," Yuri and I hissed, before nuzzling in deeper.