Welcoming Baby Girl Standall-St. George #1:Destinilynn Renee

It was November 18,2024,the day that Alex and Charlie were going to become fathers to a baby daughter. They were excited to become parents but also nervous. They had their friends and family to support them as they get to become parents. The only thing they have to do is pick a good name for the baby girl. They already knew what the name was going to be. It meant something that fits her being their first child. Bill and Carolyn Standall and Mr. St. George and Zach,Jess,Tony and their other friends were overjoyed. They were all there in order to support the couple. Baby girl Standall-St. George will be entering the world today and obviously she's the first child,the life changer so they want her name to be chosen based on that. They have some choices for names for the baby girl. Something that fits her being their firstborn child. As they were in the hospital room,her arrival time was near and soon at 6:50pm,their baby girl was born. Bill and Carolyn Standall and Mr. St. George and Zach,Jess,Tony and their other friends were there now. Bill asked,"What's her name?" Alex said,"Destinie." Charlie said,"Destinilynn Renee Standall-St. George. Destinie for her nickname." Bill smiled,"That is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl." Mr St. George said,"Welcome Destinie Standall-St. George." Carolyn said,"Welcome Destinilynn Renee Standall-St. George."