[🔴] 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝.. (SEASON 1: EP 6) [🔴]

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[PREVIOUSLY ON CORRUPTED MEMORY]

Gelatin and the Others encountered a TV named "Tivo" and his now-infected friend.. "Oodle". They must find a way to bring him back to normal..

But lucky for them, There's an antidote that they need to make it.. But one ingredient stands out from the rest.. A Blood of the Infected's Victim..

And a sacrifice is needed to make the Antidote.. Gelatin and Cup were in The Death Challenge.. But since they took so long.. Oodle had enough and killed Cup out of no where..

Oodle tried to kill Gelatin as well, But.. He managed to throw the Antidote at him, returning him back to normal..

Who will die next? Find out in CORRUPTED MEMORY!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

[BACK IN 1769..]

A bunch of miners are in a cave, mining for gold for the town's currency shortage..

⛏️ (#1): Come on, guys! Keep digging!

⛏️ (#2): Ok.. I'm getting a little tired though..

⛏️ (#1): Yeah.. But it's for the sake of the town!

Miner 1 and 2 kept on digging and digging for gold, But suddenly.. Miner #3 felt a little weird..

⛏️ (#2): Umm.. dude.. Do you know what's happening to him over there?

⛏️ (#1): Eh, I don't know.. He always acts like that..

⛏️ (#2): Should we check him out?

⛏️ (#1): Eh, I guess..

Miner #1 and #2 went over to #3, Who is all shaky and makes random noise every time he mines the gold..

⛏️ (#1): Umm, dude? Are you okay?

⛏️ (#3): ... Gold, Gold, Gold..

⛏️ (#1): Hey. (snaps fingers) Snap out of it, are you okay?

⛏️ (#2): I'm kind of scared about this..

⛏️ (#1): We'll be fine, We just need to snap him out..

⛏️ (#3): Gold, Gold... I NEED ALL OF THE GOLD!!

⛏️ (#1): What the heck!

⛏️ (#2): What's happening?!

Miner #3 is starting to melt into a seemingly golden skeleton who is controlled with a string..

⛏️ (#2): What is that?!

⛏️ (#1): Welp, were gonna die.

⛏️ (#3): G̶͕̺̙̹͈͈̙̽̊̎Ö̴͍́̽͗̊̇͐̄L̵̖̜̰̦͒̄̈́̒̈̔̕̕̕͝D̴̢̰͈̝̜̙̜̔̅͂̓,̴̇͌̓̅̽̽̕ͅ ̵̡̹͍̾̋͒͠Ğ̶̩̠̖͖̘̝̱̣͙ͅÓ̵̧̭̙͕͉̤̒̋̅̾͌͜͠L̷̲͚̦̤̫̲̜͋̍͛̅̂̽D̵̛͔̳̉͐̌̂̓͆̈́͠͝,̴̗͚̙̠͈̤̭̬̪̿̋̆̈́́̐͐̊͘ͅ ̸͚̦̑́̇̆͝G̵̨̰̽̔O̸̻̫̞̗̥̗̪̣̽̈́̓̈́͘L̵̛͚͕̥̜̓͒͗́̈͂̓̐ͅD̷̳̝̟̠̞̒̈͒̅͒͗̈!̸̛̹̱͍͖͇̼̈́ͅ!̵̤̺̅̑̎̍̾͂̏̐̚͠!̴̨̗͍̮̱̘̯̱̝̊͜