Chapter 1

(Reader pov)

I was sleeping soundly as my face was buried in my wife's chest. Soon my ears twitched and I heard feet waddling to our room. My eyes slowly opened as the bedroom door opened and Carlos our son waddled in. I chuckled and turned and faced Carlos.

"Hey sweetie" I said smiling. He climbed onto the bed and snuggled onto me. I smiled and held him close. "Wanna sleep with papa?" I asked and he nodded and snuggled closely.

We were like this until my phone ran. I reached to grab it and Carlos whined. "Sorry" I whispered and grabbed it and answered. "Hello?" I asked.

"(Y/n)! its Blitz! I wanted to know if you're coming to Loona's baby shower today?" Blitz asked through the phone.

I chuckled. "I wouldn't miss it for the world Blitz. Beside she is my sis" I said and he chuckled back.

"Anyway I'm going back to bed. Got another hour before I have to wake up. Bye" I said and hung up.

"Mmmm who was that (y/n)?" Bee asked awake but barely.

"Sorry Hun. It was blitz. He was asking if we were still coming to the baby shower" I said. She nodded and went back to sleep. I chuckled and slowly drifted off myself.

(A hour later)

I woke up to someone slapping me. My eyes shot open and I saw Carlos slapping me.

"Ok ok! I'm awake!" I said yawning sitting up and looked and saw Bee was gone. I sighed got out of bed and Carlos fallowed me to the kitchen. I saw imp servants making breakfast. I yawned and grabbed a piece of toast and ate it before leaving and saw Bee buzzing around.

I chuckled and walked over. "Hey honey" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and nuzzled me.

"Hey Honey! Sorry I'm just looking for our present for Loona and Tex" she said.

"It's in our bedroom in the closet. All wrapped up" I said crossing my arms.

"You are a life saver!" She said and buzzed to our bedroom then soon came back with the wrapped box. "Now ready to go?" She asked.

"I just woke up babe. Plus the party isn't for another 5 hours" I said crossing my arms.

"I know but I promised I help set up!" Bee said buzzing down and frowning.

"Alright. You get our son dressed and I'll get dressed" I turned and went to our bedroom to get dressed.

Soon I was done and went down and saw Carlos ready. I smiled and took the present from bee.

"Let's go" I said and walked out with them fallowing behind me.

We went to the limo and got in. Soon the limo started driving to Tex and Loona's house. I looked and saw Carlos looking out the window enjoying the buildings passing by.

I smiled and felt bee's head on my shoulder. I smiled and rested my head on hers.

Soon we arrived at the house. It was small but nice and cozy.

Me and Bee got out then Bee picked up Carlos and walked up to the house. I then knocked.

Soon Tex opened the door and smiled. "Come on in guys!" He said moving aside. I let Bee in first then fallowed her.

I then saw my sister with a stomach bigger then bee's when she was pregnant.

"Holy Hell Loona! Your huge!" I said only to get smacked my Bee.

"Don't say that to a pregnant woman! It's rude!" She scoffed.

"Sorry dear. Sorry Loona" I whimpered. Loona chuckled and walked over.

"It's alright. Beside were expecting twins" Loona said.

"Twins?!" Me and Bee yelled.

Loona nodded. "Yup"

I then fainted.

(A while later)

I woke up on the couch.

"I dreamed Loona is having twins. Heh twins" I said rubbing my head.

"It wasn't a dream Hun" Bee said rubbing my arms.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

Here's the awaited sequel everyone has been waiting for! Enjoy!