Chapter 2

(Readers pov)

I couldn't believe it. Loona was pregnant with twins! Twins!

"Are you two going to be ok?" I asked Tex and Loona.

Loona chuckled. "Hey we will be fine. I have a dad who is willing to do anything. Even babysit"

"And A brother" I added.

"Yes. And a brother" she shook her head.

I smirked. "Now let's set this party up" I said.

Loona and Tex nodded.

After a hour of setting up and forcing Loona not to do anything to help. No one wanted the pups hurt. Carlos kept her company though. We finished.

"Not bad" Loona said.

"Well you wanted it small so it's small. So we didn't do much with the decorations." Bee said walking over.

"Thanks guys" Loona smiled.

"Anytime sis" I said chuckling.

Soon people started to arrive and the baby shower started.

It was small and quiet. Nothing massive. I was drinking punch when I noticed Loona was missing.

I frowned so I walked around and saw Loona in her room.

She was panting and hissing in pain. I saw her water broke. "O-oh shit!" I rushed over and texted Bee. 'Water broke. Call ambulance!'

"I'm here sis" I said holding her hand.

She screamed and clenched onto my hand which made me wince.

Soon I saw Tex rush in and saw the scene.

"Now?!"

"Yup. Now" I said. He looked terrified.

"Dude it's ok. Now I need you to go in my place while I get everyone out of the house" I said.

He nodded and rushed over. Loona took his hand and I rushed out.

"Ok everyone party's over!" I yelled.

People groaned.

"Why?" Blitz asked.

"Water broke. She's in her room with tex. I think she'll want you there to" I said. His eyes widen and rushed to Loona's room.

Soon demons started toeave until no one was there. A minute later the ambulance came and took Loona to the hospital. I sent Carlos home and Bee went with her.

I got into Blitz car and he drove to the hospital as fast as he could.

When we got there we were sent to the waiting room.

"Bitch I'm her father!" Blitz yelled but the receptionist didn't budge.

"Tex is with her. She will be fine" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"My baby is in pain though!" He yelled back.

"It.Will.Be.Ok. remember I went through this with Bee. Once this is over you'll have two grand pups" I smiled.

He sighed and nodded. He then sat down and crossed his arms pouting.

Hours passed.

Soon I saw Tex walk out smiling. "Ready to meet them?" He asked. "only one can come" he said.

"Blitz you go." I said. He smiled and walked to Tex who took him to Loona.

I sighed and left heading home. Once I got home I saw Bee buzzing over.

"Is Loona and the pups ok?!" She asked.

"Their fine. Blitz was the only one allowed to see them today so I came home" I said.

She sighed in relief and hugged me. Which I hugged back.

"Carlos is asleep. Today has been hectic" She chuckled.

"I bet" I smirked. "Pizza for dinner?"

"Fuck yes!" She flew off to order pizza.

I stretched and got a text. I opened it and saw Loona holding two pups. The text said 'Twin girls!' I smiled and texted Blitz back.

'Tell her congratulations. We will be over tomorrow.' I texted back.

'k'

I then walked into the kitchen and saw Bee drinking some pop.

"Wanna see the twins?" I asked. "Blitz texted me a picture"

She rushed over snatching my phone and looked at the photo.

"Soooo fucking adorable! I want another pup!" She whined.

"Let's get Carlos a little older first" I chuckled.

She sighed and nodded. She then handed my phone back and I put it away.

"Momma? Pappa? Is aunty ok?" Carlos could be heard from behind us. We turned and saw him holding his teddy bear.

"Yes she is fine. You got two cousins to play with now." I chuckled.

His eyes widen and sparkled. "Really?!"

"When their older to play" Bee said.

Carlos nodded.

"Anyway we're having pizza for dinner" I said.

"Yay!"

Guess who's back bitches! Me! I got some good news and bad news. Good news I'm continuing this book. Bad news. I'm cancelling the Mammon x reader. I lost total in the book. I'm not deleting it since you guys/girls would like to read it over and over. Maybe I'll get back to it.