1 : her name was lola ...

"No fucking way

      "No fucking way." Clarisse's temper and pettiness had gotten the best of her again, not realizing what the words she had blurted out truly meant. "There's no way you could get a girlfriend in a week." Her sibling said, as they took a bite of their sandwich at the lunch table. Clarisse felt the lump in her throat. "I totally fucking could, ass wipe." She sneered, with fake confidence. The eating area was crowded and loud, filled with the rest of the other campers. Campers from each cabin. "Hey, maybe this could be good for you Clar, you'd finally get something else to do besides training." Her other sibling added. Ignoring the comment, she leaned back a bit, crossing her arms, trying to seem chill. "So what are the stakes?" She said to her previous sibling, the one who had taunted her. "Hmm, let's see." They thought to themselves.
Clarisse thought about it. She had already got herself into a mess because of her siblings, and because of their teasing she got herself into a dumb bet, so she might aswell just take it. "So who's this mystery girl you're somehow gonna get to drop head over heels for you?" They taunted once more. Clarisse's throat burned. She scanned the room, her eyes resting on another girl's brown eyes. "Her?" Another sibling taunted, causing Clarisse to zone back in. She was starting at none other than Lola Álvarez.  "You're seriously gonna date Angel face over there?" This caused them to get jolted in the rib by Clarisse's elbow. "Yeah. Fuck it, yeah."

     Lola was a daughter of Aphrodite, and as a daughter of the love goddess, she was beautiful. Clarisse took in her looks, her wavy brown hair bouncing on her shoulders as she talked to her sisters, the sun glimmering on her face, enhancing her brown, but almost hazel eyes when shined on.
Lola and Clarisse were not on bad terms exactly, but they weren't friends. Lola and Clarisse just didn't have much in common, on the surface level at least. But even though they didn't talk, it didn't stop Clarisse from finding her somewhat attractive. "Good luck with that." One of her siblings added, as they were inspecting the tan skinned girl. "There's no way you'll be able to get that to fall in love with you, Clarisse." "Wasn't there a rumor she was dating some Hephaestus kid?" "That was just a rumor I'm pretty sure." The siblings bantered, as Clarisse was mourning over who she was before this whole conversation happened. "Ares and Aphrodite huh? Funny how history can repeat itself sometimes."

"Lea, I promise you I don't gain crushes that easily." The girl said to her best friend. Azalea turned around abruptly, scoffing. "Okay, you're just straight up lying now!" She laughed. Lola was what one would call, I guess you would consider a hopeless romantic. Though like stated before, she absolutely did, she wasn't exactly one to show it. Plus, these crushes usually lasted a couple days, maybe even a few hours. As a daughter of Aphrodite, she knew her worth, and she wouldn't settle for anything less than somebody who wouldn't absolutely devote themselves to her. Although, lots of people did find her beautiful, not many tended to care about her as a person, which she found annoying. "I can't believe it, he basically said he liked me better with my mouth closed!" She exclaimed. Lea frowned for her. "Maybe you should stop chasing after people who don't deserve you." Lea said to her sister. Lola sunk her shoulders. "I guess you're right, if I could date myself, I would." She said with a smile, making her sister laugh. "Boombox in my front yard typa shit, you know?" Lea thought to herself. "I wonder how long you could go without thinking about somebody in a possibly romantic way." The black haired girl said. "I totally could, I just can't help it if people fall in love with me first!" She joked, even though it was technically true. "Wanna bet?" Lea answered, hands on her hips. "Oh it's fucking on!" Lola replied with a smile, as she was smiling, she felt someone staring at her back. Turning around, she noticed none other than Clarisse La Rue. 'Clarisse..' she thought.
'What could she possibly want with me?'

#FNALGRL

FIRST CHAP DONE YIPEEEE 🙈
not proof read!