(NSFW) BLACK WATER: FORGIVENESS

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧
This is an NSFW chapter, by the way. If you are sensitive to this topic, I highly suggest you skip this chapter!
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

He had placed her on her desk, the same place he came by when he was drunk. His lips were glued to hers no matter how much she protested. "I'm still mad at you" She said finally pulling away. "We'll talk it out after, darling" He said, going in for another kiss. No matter how much she wanted to talk it out with him now, it was 10X harder to say no to him. Especially when he looked like this, and touched her like that. 

His hand was already on the way to strip her of her clothing. A loose button up pajama shirt and lacey underwear that he had gifted her of course. He pulled off her underwear in such a painfully slow way, she was practically aching to be touched by the time he had pulled it off and threw it on the floor. She moaned into his mouth as his hands stimulated her clit. The buldge in his pants stroked against her thighs every now and then, which made her want him more. He took off his clothes then attacked her neck with hickeys as he unbuttoned her shirt. "Keep it down this time, amor" He said with a smile against her neck. "No promises" She said with a snicker. 

He teased her pussy more and more before he finally put two of his fingers in. She felt immediate pleasure as his fingers pumped in and out of her. Her back arched as her body pleaded for more friction. He kissed her as soon as she started moaning. "Please fuck me" She pleaded. He smirked and pulled his boxers off. 

He licked his fingers clean of her juices while he slowly slid his cock into her. His hands were wrapped around her and her face hid in the crook of his neck to muffle any moaning. Every thrust brought a new feelings to both of their bodies. They had just started and she was already a moaning mess. 

As he went faster, things started falling off of her desk and they could both feel their climax. All negative feelings of Adrian went away. Tears rolled down her face from the pleasure, she felt dizzy as he fucked her so lazily. They came at the same time, and their juices mixing felt so foreign yet so right. She felt an explosion of fireworks in her as they calmed down.  

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

I hope u have a good day/night; stay safe and remember to drink your water <33

email: writtenbydxsire@gmail.com

tiktok: writtenbydxsire

See you next time!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧