Chapter 1: The Dare

Ugh, it's so cold out here." said Emily, wrapping her arms around herself. "Shh. This is gonna be worth it, calm down." whispered her boyfriend Matt. Emily, Matt, Ashley, Jessica, Sam, Chris, Josh and Mike were all gathered around their friends Hannah and Beth. "So... what are we doing out here by the woods?" Hannah asked, a little scared. "Oh, we're gonna have a séance!" Jessica chimed, lying through her teeth. Sam interrupted: "You'll see".

Matt then pulled out his giant video camera. "I'm gonna tape it... so I can watch it again later." "Ugh, it's so cold. I just wanna go home!" Hannah said. "After this, we will." Sam said. "So... about this séance." Hannah said. Jessica laughed: "Hahaha! I lied. We're aren't having a séance, Hannah. We brought you out here to play a little game of truth or dare." Hannah, at first quiet, said: "Oh, ok. Sounds fun." Beth just rolled her eyes and stayed quiet. Everyone sat on the snow covered ground in a circle, while Matt was filming. Emily chimed in: "OK Hannah! You're first! Truth or dare?" Hannah thought about it, then said: "Hell, I'll take a dare." Emily said: "OK. Umm... reveal to us... who you have a crush on." Hannah's face suddenly went as red as a lobster. "Umm... Mike."

Hannah looked down, embarrassed. Jessica stood up and screamed: "I knew it! I knew you had a crush on my boyfriend!" Hannah immediately thought Jessica would get pissed, but to her surprise, Jessica burst into laughter, followed by the rest of the gang. The laughter got louder and louder as it rang through Hannah's ears. Now extremely embarrassed and humiliated in front of Mike, who was the only one not laughing, as he was also embarrassed, Hannah took off into the woods, crying. Sam called after her: "Hannah, wait!" Beth stood up and said: "Hannah, come back!! Why would you guys laugh at her?! That was so mean!" Beth took off into the woods after Hannah. "Hannah, wait! Come back!" Beth shouted after her. That was the last time they heard from or saw Hannah or Beth ever again...