Headcanon: Leo

((Oooo this gonna get goood😳💅✨))

How you met:

When he first met you, you were genuinely surprised to see him but you didnt freak out or scream in fear cause you were always taught not to judge a book by its cover until you read the book first. Leo himself was surprised you didnt call him a monster, but he was relieved you treated him like he was a normal person, he wondered to himself how he was lucky to meet you, because you seemed like you were a very good person.

He introduced you to the others:

His brothers and splinter and April and vern and casey were surprised you didnt fear the mutans, but they were glad you didnt anyway. They were very fond of you after getting to know you,
Even splinter is fond of you and would teach you how to fight.

He gets very protective of you:

Every-time a threat tries to harm you Leo would come in to protect you, the footclan took away so many lives but he didnt want your life to be taken away, he would fight karai and shretter for you no matter what. He doesnt care if he gets hurt he just wants you to be safe and thats final.

He starts to have feelings for you:

Everything about you makes him feel alive, your eyes, your voice, your laugh, your personality, everything, everything about you made him feel butterflies in his stomach and he couldn't stop thinking about you. He told splinter honestly about how he felt about you and splinter felt happy for him, he gave him some advice about love(like he's master ogway) he Leo asked what love means.

He feels obsessed with you:

Leo would hang out with you more often, and would sometimes stalk you, splinter was the only one to notice and tried talking to his son getting worried for his mental state, but Leo just said he just loves you and wants to make sure your perfectly safe, splinter told him you would be fine but Leo never listened to him.

He took you away:

He would knock you out without you noticing due to him being very quiet and sneaking up behind you, he would lift you in his arms and take you away to the lair so your safe and sound. When you wake up you were terrified but after a while he would calm you down, all he told you was everything was gonna be ok and nothing would never harm you.

Nickname:

 he would nickname you chinchilla, cause you remind him of one since to him your very fragile :3.

(( i hope you enjoyed this head canon byeee!😁))