Prologue

A tape gets put into a tape player. The TV filled with static until, it stops revealing a wide smiling, grinning Catnap.

"Okay..this is... Catnap." A male voice said as the sound of flipping through papers can be heard. "Uh...experiment #1188..what was his real name again?" The male voice said in confusion.

Silence.

"Ah! Ok then." The male voice said realizing.

Someone clearing there throat can be heard.

"Heya Theo, how ya doin bud?" The male voice said putting up a conversation.

"Normally I'd have Dr.  Sawyer do this, but he's uhhh...out, let's say. So you got me as your replacement. First off: Congrats!" The male voice said.

"This is officially your 4th year in your new body! And you've made some real progress pal. I was told that you and the other smiling critters, y'know  Dogday, PickyPiggy, yadda yadda yadda, were added into Playcare, that you weren't really getting along too well with the kids like everyone else was. But look at you now! The kids love ya, and that red smoke. I mean- That's fantastic, isn't it!?"

The male voice suddenly sounded confused. "Is..his uh..voice thingy still..broken-"

"The Prototype..will..save us." An errie distorted voice stated. 

The man sighed. "Theo... Nobody's gonna save you. This prison is where you belong!" The male voice slightly yelled.

"We'll let you out here and there to go see the kids in Playcare, but your home is here. And as for "The Prototype",  his home is in the labs. THIS is your home now. Get used to it!"

Static rolls onto the TV screen as the TV screen turns off.

Another tape gets put into another tape player. Static rolls onto the TV screen, and when it stops it revealed a metal hand. 

Another different more deeper male voice started to talk. "Log code 24459. In relation, experiment 1006, The Prototype. Stubborn as he is, and always silent with each passing session, I'm still uncovering fresh data nonetheless. Today's discovery?-"

Errie noises can be heard.

"Hmph. End of log."

Another non deeper male voice started to talk with his voice getting a slight echo.  "Ready to talk now, are you?" The male voice asked.

"I..." A different voice can be heard. "Possess..." A deeper voice can be heard. "A question." A higher pitched voice said.

"Go ahead." the deeper male voice demanded.

"Do you.. feel.." A higher pitched male voice can be heard. "... anything?.." a girls voice can be heard.

"This question referring to what exactly?" The deeper male voice asked.

"You stick us..." Said a female voice. "Beat us.." A slightly toned down of that female voice said. "Tear at flesh.." Another woman's voice said. "Do you feel it." A much deeper voice said.

"There is a secret inside of you, 1006. Valuable beyond all measure.  I cut and prod and burn at it, and I get closer with each session. So speak,  or don't. Fight, or give in. Regardless, I learn something new about you everyday.." A slight laugh can be heard. "It excites me!"

"Thank you." A deeper voice said.

"You..thank me?" The male voice asked. 

"Absolutely," A brighter male voice said then fading  into the deeper male voice. "I learn something new about YOU..every day.."

The metal hand disappears from the screen as the screen fills with static then shuts off. 

"Take..off..the...MASK!.."