2 - Exploring

No Pov

"That's his name? You know, I expected it to be less.. obvious." Chief said.

"Well, that's his name wether you like it or not. Besides, it fits his whole.. anatomy well. " Samara said walking on between doors and holes to find two battery outlets.

Samara looked down to find a battery on the ground as she picked it up and put it into one of the battery outlets with one of the wires turning blue.

Chief eventually catches up and walked past Samara to look at the TV screen in the corner.

"You just going to stand there or help me find another battery?" Samara asked as Chief turned to her.

"Let me recharge my self defense skills." Chief said jokingly. Samara groaned in annoyance by the horrible joke. "Why? So you can "kill" CatNap?" Samara said with a smirk making air quotes.

Cheif looked at her with a look. "Look hothead, I'm a SAS Soldier. And I could of killed that cat when he was walking through the hallway. So, that goes to show you that I can easily kill him." Chief said, letting out his dagger.

"For a SAS soldier you sure don't seem sassy. Also, I'm not a hothead!" Samara took a deep breath. "CatNap might release that red smoke to make both of us unconscious so he could drag us into a pit with no escape. Also, if your a so called soldier then why the hell are you even here in the first place? Shouldn't you be fighting in some war?" Samara pointed out.

"We have a thing called gas masks that we can use. Also, can we not worry about on how I got here, or why I don't have a grabpack. Can we just focus and get out of here?" Cheif asked.

Samara eyerolled and turned around to walk out the door and into another hallway with a door. Samara opened it to reveal boxes stacked everywhere. On the wall was a picture of a little girl. Samara looked to the side to see a pink figure looking down at a picture.

It was non other than Kissy Missy.

Samara knocked a few boxes over in slight fear, but Kissy didn't move an inch. Cheif walked in and unleashed his dagger in a threatening way, but Samara stopped him.

"What the hell are you doing!" Cheif whispered to Samara as she started to get closer to Kissy.

Samara only looked back at Chief. "I'm just going to talk to her. While you stay here!"

Samara looked back at Kissy Missy who seemed to have the same smile on her face like Huggy Wuggy, but is looking down at a picture, and was sitting on a small bed.

Samara lightly tapped her shoulder.

No reaction.

Samara crouched down at her level. "Um..Kissy? You ok?"

No reaction.

Samara took a deep breath, and looked to the side.  "Right..you and Huggy can't talk." Samara then looked back at Kissy.

"..Thanks for.. helping me when I was locked out. Thanks for pulling the lever for me." Samara said.

No reaction.

Samara took a quick peek at the picture she's looking at only to see a brown haired little girl frowning. Samara's eyes widened a little.

Could.. that be Kissy Missy? Or.. one of her friends before she got experimented on? I guess they could be why she's ignoring me. She's too deep in thought about her past life to focus on the present.

Samara could hear shallow breathing.

Sort of weird hearing these toys breath when you get up close. Then again when was the last time I gotten up close to a killer toy?

Samara looks around the room to find a Huggy drawings on the walls and a wardrobe and another bed.

Maybe..the workers at Playtime Co weren't turned into toys. Maybe it's the kids that got pulled out of this orphanage. This could of been Huggy and Kissy's room.

Subject is stable, designated. #1322. The thought rang in Samara's head.

Could that be Kissy? No, it was talking about a boy so probably Huggy. It couldn't be CatNap since I saw his tape in my fever dream. It couldn't be the Prototype either.

Samara shivered at that name. Samara soon got up and looked at the door way.

"Alright Chief, we can conti-" Samara took a full look only to see that Chief is gone. Samara slightly looked up to see CatNap's head peeking the corner, letting out his wide smile and looking directly at me with his soulless black eyes and his white hallow pupils.

"Leave..now!" His distorted voice shook the room. Samara took a quick peek behind her only to see that Kissy was still looking at the photo. Samara looked back as CatNap threw a dagger on the ground with a hint of blood on it.

Chief's dagger..

"I'm..only giving you..one..warning!" CatNap said.

"Well I can't leave now without my fri- no not my friend..companion. You gotta give me Chief back. Then I'll be out of your hair." Samara demanded.

CatNap's hallow pupils looked to the side a bit then back at me. "We're..going..to play a game.." Samara gave him a look. "A game of what Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

CatNap shook his head. "A game of Cat..and.. MOUSE!.."! CatNap slightly yelled unleashing his red gas directly at Samara.

Samara started to cough as she tried to take out the gas mask, but dark corners reached her eyes and she started to fall. The only thing she saw left before she fell unconscious was CatNap's wide smile moving away.