Voicelines (Friendship 5):

About Us: Journey - Tell me, what will you do when your journey finally ends? Will you leave this land with your sister... or find something within Teyvat that keeps you here? What if... that results in your parting with your sister once again? ...No, please ignore me. That was mindless rambling.

About Us: Adepti - You wish to know more about the Adepti? Hmm... I've little experience with them outside of Morax and Alatus. ...You didn't know that I wasn't an Adeptus? *chuckles* No, Traveler, I may be immortal, but I am but a minor deity. I am not as noble as the Illuminated Beasts.

About Us: Lantern Rite - The... Lantern Rite? I have heard rumors, but I'm unsure of what it is. ...Oh my, you light up paper lanterns and float them into the sky? How romantic... I dearly hope that I may be able to participate in one soon...

About Us: Past - To each our own history... and a past that we never asked for. Please... do not venture any further.

About the Vision: Lack - I have never been granted a Vision due to the nature of my very being. The power of the Light Realm clashes with me... and besides, I do not nearly have a strong enough ambition to be granted with one.

Something to Share - Diluc gifted me this Favonius Greatsword after I finished my training with him. He said that it was his old blade from when he was still a part of the Knights of Favonius... I shall treasure this gift with my life.

Interesting Things - I've never seen this species of Crystalfly before... I wonder what sort of Elemental Energy gave it life? My researcher spirit is getting fired up...!