Chapter 10

"So do you want to go to your room where Nash will make you talk to him. or just come to my room and chill. since carter left early I have an extra bed." shawn said standing up.

"Um ill stay in your room but what about clothes?" I said as we were going down the stairs from the roof.

"you can wear one of my shirts to sleep in then go get clothes in the morning. or if you don't want to get clothes in the morning I can sneak you some from your room" he said laughing.

" sounds good" I answer .

we finally got to his room and he gave me one of his flannels. I put it on and obviously it was huge on me . but who cares. he told me I could lay down which I did and he turned on a movie and went and laid in his bed.

"Goodnight Grier." he said looking at me

"goodnight Mendes" I said looking at him. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

when I woke up it was because of shawn. "so I told your brothers that you were staying with mahogany and I told them I was bringing you clothes. so here yah go" he hands me a black dress and vans.

"why a dress?" I asked

"well we are filming a music video and you're my love interest. so yah. oh and tie my flannel around your waist with the dress" he said leaving the room

I got changed and just left my hair the way it was because I have naturally  straight hair. and surprisingly shawn grabbed my makeup bag so I just did my normal routine. BB cream, powder, god eye shadow with a brown in the crease and mascara. I walked out of the room and too my surprise shawn was sitting by the door.

"ok time to go first we have to go to mahogany's room because that is where everyone is going to meet us so they believe that you stayed with her. don't worry she is in on this" he said  as we literally walked next door to Mahogany's room. we knocked she answered then we went in

--------------------------------------

alrighty , so this is a shorter chapter because I completely forgot to update on Wednesday because work and family stuff. but I have a long chapter for you guys tomorrow. so yah. well gotta go.

XOXO,

Gabi