Chapter 1 🎈🩹Incident 🩹🎈

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I was just standing outside of the hotel because I got kicked out.... again yay...sigh honestly when will just see that i have changed already I'm not the same person I was all the way back in S1.... Why did I even act the way I did in S1... I hate myself for it... I hate it so much..... I start to feel tears coming down my face...

(The art I put for balloon on my phone that broke got deleted so I had to make another one similar to it)

feel so pathetic..... Why... 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀........ I heard someone walking towards me.... 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗼...... She saw me and walked towards me as I quickly wiped away my tears as taco walked towards me as she placed her hand on my face.

"Did oj kick you out again?" Taco asked me with a worried look on her face.

"Oh Um..... Yeah..." I said as tears were running down my face.... I'm happy I have taco and trophy and also suitcase as my friends... Because without them I don't know what I would do..... Taco then whiped the tears off my face....

"I hate that the fact that the II residents think that you haven't changed... When in fact back in S1 Knife literally was committing murder... Honestly..." Taco said a bit angry..... I wonder why Oj actually let knife into the hotel I mean... Don't get me wrong I don't.... Exactly hate knife.... But tacos not wrong so... I mean I see her point...

"Sigh... Hey balloon..." "Hmmm...? Yeah taco?" "Remember that promise you made to me and trophy... Right?" "Yeah of course I remember! Why...?" I asked taco looked at me with a serious yet sad face.... Is something bothering her?

"Promise me whatever happens you will always remember me and trophy ok...?" Taco said I could the sadness in her voice of course I will remember her and trophy why wouldn't I?

"I promise..." I said reassuring taco.... I will always remember taco and trophy they're my friends after all! Why would I forget them...? I hear the door open and I look to my left and tacos gone immediately...

"You can come back into the hotel it's getting late" oj said... I walk back into the hotel feeling a bit anxious as I walked into me and nickels room.... After I got changed into my pj's I went to bed....

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺.....

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
*Beep Beep*
I turn off my alarm man.... I wish I could go back to sleep.... Everyone is probably downstairs hanging out.... They probably already had breakfast..... Why does it sound like it's a big deal.... I go ahead and open the door to get breakfast when-?!

 I go ahead and open the door to get breakfast when-?!

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥....

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I woke up before it was time for breakfast... Ugh I can't believe I have to share a room with balloon out of every one that oj had to put me in a room with it just HAD to be balloon ugh.... I get out of the room and see that knife is up...

"Yo! Knife!" I shouted to him.
"Hmm oh! Hey nickel your up early" "Yeah yeah" I said.
"Hey wanna do a little prank on balloon?" "What type of prank?"....

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Me and knife were waiting for balloon to open the door he doesn't know what hit him! Although.... Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen... I hear the door to me and balloons room open when...... BANG!.......................
................................... No.... Nononononono..... NO NO!

"SHIT! BALLOON!" My thoughts were interrupted by knife as he ran over to balloons unconscious body.... What did we do.... Oh god..... Everyone else came to where the sound was....

"What ha- BALLOON!" Oj came running towards balloons unconscious body.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Oj yelled as everyone else was shocked and horrified thinking what happened to balloon.... But... The one that was most horrified was....... 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲....... SHIT! Suitcase came and looked at oj holding balloons body as suitcase yelled with sadness in her voice...

"BALLOON!" suitcase yelled as tears ran down her face as she ran over to balloons body checking to see if balloon is ok.... What did we do... It's all my fault I suggested the idea to knife and it got balloon hurt!

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Everyone was horrified at seeing balloons head bleeding from the bucket hitting him trophy was horrified he couldn't move balloon was his and tacos friend when they were kids he couldn't lose him now! Tears rolled down his face as suitcase was holding balloons unconscious body Oj immediately calls the police and a ambulance was sent as they took balloons unconscious body to the hospital soap immediately went and cleaned up the blood off the ground as two object one nickel and one knife thinking what they have done......
———————————————————
WOOOO LET'S GOOOO! *confetti pop 🎊* first chapter done! Sorry if I kept y'all waiting I needed to take a break but I hope that this chapter could make it up to you! Anygays bye! See you in the next chapter when it's published!