Chapter 1

"ZAHARI AMARI SUMMERS"I hear my Moms yell coming from the living room.
"MA'AM"I yell back . "Girl bring your butt on taking ya sweet time like we ain't got places to be"she said .
Today was my first day in a new college. Not just any college at that Famu university.
I moved to Florida after I got a full ride scholarship to famu .
My family and I lived in New York before moving here . Born and raised in bk baby wouldn't have it either way .
I was originally going to small cuny in New York upstate to be exact, but I ain't really liked it there . So I applied to famu worked hard and eventually got a full scholarship to go here .
So now me and my family here working things out in Florida and baby when I tell you it's dumb hot up here like I feel like my lungs collapsing and shit.
My daddy keeps telling me I'm being dramatic like I always am like sir ain't nobody ask for your opinion .
But other than that it's really cool down here just nervous for my first day and all
I hop out my bed standing infront of my body mirror tryna figure out what to wear .
They don't call me Ms ptso for no reason
I rummage through my closet tryna find a sturdy fit to put on not basic not over the top something just right.
I end up finding a long colorful cardigan with a white crop top washed jeans and i paired it with my pink Rick Owen's .
Outfit .

I walk down the stairwell going into the dining room looking for my Marc Jacob's bubble gum pink bag

I walk down the stairwell going into the dining room looking for my Marc Jacob's bubble gum pink bag .
I find it placing my laptop , hygiene supplies, and lipgloss into -ain't gon ode it's the first day .
I put my locs in a side part while I do my edges
I finish , while I'm going to the living room to grab my bag I see my brother Zane enter the room .
"Well look who decided to hurry up and get ready"
"Stfu where's daddy"I say
"Packing your stuff in the car".
"Mommy's calling you btw".
"Where she at"I asked
"Outside with pops"
I grabbed my bag as me and Zane walked out infront of the house .
I walk toward the car seeing my mom dad Zion and Zakai packing my boxes into the car .
"Daddd"I jump and hug him.
"Hey princess"as he held me and laughed
"Z you are too damn grown to be jumping on ya father girl". My mom said
"No she not she always gonna be my little girl my dad said as he hugged me ."
"See this why she spoiled now"my mom said to my dad .
"How can I not spoil her she's my only girl" .
"Hi mommy" . I say
"Hey baby". She said while hugging me
"You ready for ya first day baby". "Mhm nervous tho"
"Girl hush u gonna be just fine".She said while brushing my locs .
"You gonna make good friends and maybe even get a lil boyfriend while u at it too".
"Boyfriend"my dad said while scrunching up his face "She don't need no boyfriend she fine with being single for the rest of her life isn't that right princess".
"Yes daddy"I say laughing while going to the car
As my mom and dad and brothers got in the car my mom was still on this whole boyfriend thing
Like don't get me wrong boys is whatever and all but I don't need no nigga rn
I had pass honeys but never nun to serious just flings and shii .
My dad puts the car in drive and drives from the house .
As we get on the road I put my pink beats on playing my favorite song by jhene Aiko .
On the way