Chapter 4

I placed my Uber 30 mins ago but it's taking forever to come through. I need to get me a car deadass. After waiting another 15 mins for this damn Uber it finally came through. As the car pulled up I grabbed my bag and asked the driver is this the Uber for me

"Uber for Zahari Summers". I asked

"Yes miss please come in" the Uber driver says in a thick Arab accent .

I get in the car shutting the door and staring out the window as the driver pulls off . I put my AirPod max's pink on and drown my self with my music . As I'm listening to my music I feel my phone vibrate. I picked it up seeing it was a text from mako asking where I was at .

Mako🌊.
Mako🌊:wya girl u good
Mako🌊:we here btw

Me: yea I'm good the Uber took dumb long
Me: but im 5 mins away .

Mako 🌊:ok girl share ya lo so ik u safe idk Ubers be weird now of days .

Me: got u
Me: started sharing location indefinitely 📍

Mako🌊:started sharing locations indefinitely📍
Mako 🌊get here safe boo

Me:safe 💕.
Message thread ended

As I exit my message app to go back to my Apple music to change the song cause my vibe has changed
I put on miss you so by frank ocean to pass by the minutes I had left on this drive starting to doz off closing my eyes .

While I'm listening to the song the Uber driver taps me on my knees

"Miss , Miss" he says
"Hm"I said while waking up
"we are here" he said

"Oh ok thank you so much".I said as I rub my eyes and grab my bag to exit the car. I exit the car closing the door and saying one last thank you to the Uber driver as I get to the apartment complex I text mako saying I just got here . Stepping to the apartment complex admiring the inside of it was really pretty actually the lobby and everything .

As my phone vibrates again mako txt me and tells me to press apt 2r . I buzzed it and they let me in . I enter the lobby and mako said take the east elevator. Me Tryna act like Ik what that was she txt me saying it was on my left . Thank god cause I ain't know where that shit is .

I texted her saying I'm going up the elevator right now I put my phone in my pocket and press floor 2 . The doors close . It wasn't a long elevator ride and even if it was the elevator here was nice I wouldn't mind either way .

In a couple seconds the elavator dings and it opens the 2 silver doors . I get out the elevator looking at the doors with letters to indicate which way to go . I see l and up down the hall so I end up going that way .

As I'm walking I hear loud music 21 savage to be exact playing from down the hall I shake my head already knowing it was them .

As I finally get to 2 r I ring the doorbell 3 times and knock abt 2 so they know I'm at the door now . I can hear what their saying through the music .

"Aye turn that shi down , I'm bugging or I heard knocking" I hear Kai say

"Yea that's Z open for her ghost" mako said

"Why I gatta open fa ha" ghost said

"Nigga it's ya house"said by Liyah

"Mmcht"he sucked his teeth , he so damn fucking sassy swear.

As the door finally opens I see ghost tall figure leaning towards the door staring at me . I start taking in what's he wearing , he's wearing a white short sleeves where his tats is on display , a black ski cap on his head covering his locs and black shorts sagging a little bit no to much tho , ngl he look mighty fine .