Chapter 14 [ Princess and Prince ]

Your Majesty Princess Room
Netherforge Palace

Nafuyu, who was sitting on her bed, looked at her own right palm with a complicated expression.
"......."

Her right hand clenched into a fist, she kissed it soulfully.
"Don't worry, grandpa."

"I'll make sure, as long as I'm the doctor... none of my patients will die."

TOK TOK TOK

Someone behind the door knocked several times. Waiting for the person inside to answer, before entering the room.

"Just come in," Nafuyu replied casually.

KRIEEEEEEETTT

The same armor as the Skarnox Troops, but wearing maid's clothes, entered the room.
"Greetings to Your Majesty Princess."

"Your guests are waiting in the parlor, Your Majesty Princess."

Nafuyu nodded in understanding.
"Okay, I'll meet them right away. Please help me get ready."

"Yes, Your Majesty Princess."

Receiving orders from the princess, the maid picked up one of the clothes hanging neatly in the wardrobe. She also helped the Princess make up and put on the clothes.

Actually at first, Nafuyu was not comfortable ordering people around like this. But it was that party who insisted on providing the best service to the princess and asked her not to be shy. So the Princess tried to enjoy it although still, there was a strange feeling in her heart. After all, she lived for 18 years as an independent citizen, not a noble.

"It is finished, Your Majesty Princess," she bowed respectfully.

Nafuyu smiled warmly, then walked out of the room carefree.
"Thank you. I'll leave first."

"When you're done cleaning up, don't forget to lock the door."

"Yes, Your Majesty Princess."

With light steps, Nafuyu walked out of the room.

"!"
Her heart was slightly surprised to see the figure of a grown man standing at the door, waiting for her.

"You... What a surprise. Tell me when you're here," Nafuyu quipped to the man.

[ You'll be out soon anyway, right? ] smiled the man kindly.

"......."
Nafuyu furrowed her brow. There was a slight uncomfortable feeling in her chest because the man's face was too similar to hers. Even though it had been several months together, she had a hard time getting used to it.

"Okay, forget it. So why are you here, Libra?" asked Nafuyu while walking towards the living room.

Libra walked hand in hand with her.
[ If you're going to go meet them, I'd better come with you. It will be easier to disguise your identity with my presence ]

[ Don't forget that they are members of the Big Guild, Nafuyu ]

"I know, I know. You guys have told me this several times," she grumbled.

"Stop treating me like a child. It's true, compared to Naeva, I'm still a kid. But still, for a human age, I'm an adult!"

[ No, 18 years old is still a child ] Libra retorted.

Nafuyu, "💢"
"Just because he took my brother's role, now he wants to be my real brother?"

"Whatever."

Along the way, they chatted lightly and casually like normal siblings. As Nafuyu said, Libra had gotten too deep into his role as Nafuyu's older brother. He who had loved his Master from the start, easily thought of Nafuyu, his Master's past self, as his own sister. Libra really liked this feeling. Because the other Zodiacs are too much like that to be considered younger siblings. Moreover, they were all actually the same age.