Chapter 7 [ Your Majesty Princess ]

[ Armagenesis ]

A pair of daggers were created from Nova particles in both of Weiss' hands

The Dark Elf prepared for the next attack that might come. He was feeling really upset right now. What person would not be angry if attacked suddenly in the middle of such an important conversation?

"WHO ARE YOU!? SHOW YOURSELF!" snapped Weiss.

"........."

"........."

"........."

One word. Silence.

Not a sound was heard after Weiss's shout echoed out. The attack also stopped abruptly.

Certainly, this left Weiss confused.
"?"

"Oy, coward!! Where are you--"
But before Weiss could finish his sentence, the sound of many footsteps cut him off.

DREEEG DREEEG DREEEG

Weiss was completely familiar with this sound. His eyes became slightly bulging as he knew for sure. It was the sound of heavy footsteps of heavily armored men.

"Oy, oy..."
Weiss could not help but reach one conclusion. In this Underworld, if there was a sound like that, it was likely that the owner of the voice was only...

DREEEG DREEEG DREEEG

Weiss, "!?"

"Damn..."

Weiss swallowed his saliva rather harshly. With a wry smile and cold sweat running down his cheeks, Weiss stared at the dozen Knights in Armor with a spear in each of their hands, surrounding him from various angles.

"I'm sure I haven't done anything to trigger them to move..." Weiss thought rather frantically.

The knight who seemed to be their commander made a gesture with his hand.

Right after that, 2 each from various angles began preparing to fire their spears at Weiss

"FUCKKK!!!!"
Weiss certainly didn't stand still. He immediately strengthened his stance. Preparing to dispel the spears.
"Master, you're an imposter! You said they won't move as long as I don't make a big fuss."